PDA

View Full Version : Times i have DIED by the Predator.. (still have not finished it)

Saberhilt
01-17-2018, 12:42 PM
Is there a stat among the other stats to see how many times i have died by the predator? I am on the PS4.

I got this game just to play a Predator game.. and i still have not completed it. (is there a stat that shows how manytimes i attempted the predator instance?)

bulanmaster
01-22-2018, 12:38 AM
on ghost recon network you can see how many times did he kill you

jewoGRFS
03-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Is there a stat among the other stats to see how many times i have died by the predator? I am on the PS4.

I got this game just to play a Predator game.. and i still have not completed it. (is there a stat that shows how manytimes i attempted the predator instance?)

Try this way:

https://youtu.be/CF02bz4a6dE

AJ.Toft
04-10-2018, 01:42 PM
I have tried that way, fail many time. And now im stuck in that mission :(

R1nKR_PS4
04-10-2018, 04:10 PM
I have tried that way, fail many time. And now im stuck in that mission :(

Want some help?

Lukecucaracha
01-18-2019, 04:48 PM
I've beat it once, and I noticed that when I had the optical camo backpack on he couldn't find me! I can help on that mission if needed. PS4?

ViciousKoala808
01-30-2019, 08:56 PM
1) Prepare for the battle by getting your skills on flex, such as:
• Squad: LAST CHANCE increases the number of times your AI can revive you before you die. All Squad skills are useful for this mission except for Extra Sync Shot.
• Item: THERMAL VISION to spot Predator quicker. Upgrade Mine to carry more.
• Physical: Maximize Stamina for running, Faster Regen, etc.
• Weapon: Stable Aim adds stability while using a sniper scope. Ammo Capacity increase the maximum ammunition capacity for all weapons. Time to Aim reduces the time to aim weapons equipped with large scopes. Ranged Elite increases weapon accuracy at long range, etc.
• Rebel Support: Maximizing Guns for Hire and Diversion allows for the largest possible Rebel army, if you dare.

2) Do you want a DESERT TECH HTI? In Tier 1 mode, this sniper rifle can be upgraded to FULL damage stats. Tier 1 mode doesn’t seem to make the Jungle Moved mission any more difficult, but you can utilize your damage upgrades.

3) Consider bringing Rebels with you into the fight and/or planting explosives in the early game. The total number of explosives seems to be limited to 8 mines per player, 4 proximity mines per player and 8 C4 per player.

4) Predator’s first move is to taunt near the ammo crate; perhaps shoot it?

5) One strategy is circling tree(s) with thermal vision while firing shots and attempting to take cover when under attack. It's possible to escape plasma caster attacks by sprinting perpendicular to the laser, but this is a risky endeavor.

6) Hitting the right stick adjusts the sniper aim mode from long range to closer range. The right button swaps shoulder view, which matters when "hugging a tree."

7) A lot of people recommend head shots, which is great if you can do, but sometimes it is better to shoot for center mass as soon as possible, especially if it means keeping yourself or a teammate standing late in the game... and/or keeping a rebel alive. Let AIs revive each other, but try to keep at least one standing because reviving is risky.

8) If it begins throwing the smart disk, it may not have a line of sight on your team. Perhaps move carefully and look for your shot.

9) Predator becomes desperately violent in its attempts to kill your team when its health gets low. You’re close, so just keep Getting Your Shots In.

10) Eventually dying predator falls to its knees, so confirm it’s dead with some long-range shot(s). When the mission prompter says “Escape the area before the explosion,” holster your guns and go Forest Gump on em' back to mama!

Good luck.
-ViciousKoala 87

RafatAlmehdi
02-09-2019, 09:13 AM
thanks

KROM82
09-30-2019, 10:20 AM
All good infomation. My friend and I just killed the Predator last night in much the same way spawned rebel support and continually circled a large rock near the ammo crate, each moving and taking shots at the Predator (it takes a a lot of hits) then seems to disappear when close to death. Just be sure to haul *** when you hear the laugh and count down clock.

Reber2019
11-13-2019, 02:51 PM
And now im stuck in that mission(((