PDA

View Full Version : please buff the lawbringer in the upcoming season

UnhappyLawbro
01-17-2018, 05:47 AM
I see a bunch of heroes getting reworks and buffs, but Lawbro is left out. He doesn't necessarily need a rework, but seriously needs more options as he is pretty much one of the worst, if not the worst, character in duel. Very little you can do to open people up, and not even any good punish when you pull off a parry.

There doesn't need to be significant rework like some characters, which is I hope the reason why his name never appeared in these dev talks. But just give him more options in fight, for example the possibility for one soft-feint option, e.g. from side heavy to a surprise top light, or getting some guaranteed heavies after parry (a top heavy is not even guaranteed right now after a wall splat against some fast characters).

Thanks for reading.

Tundra 793
01-17-2018, 05:50 AM
Well, since we're not getting any new heroes for Season 5, I think it's fair to assume most, if not all of the OG roster will get some tweaks, and balance changes.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind folks that there's a space between "Nerf" and "Buff". Sometimes neither is called for, and we just need a tweak there, some balance here, or in the case of Kensei, 'Zerker and Conq; A whole ****ing rework, 'cause damn...

The_B0G_
01-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Well, since we're not getting any new heroes for Season 5, I think it's fair to assume most, if not all of the OG roster will get some tweaks, and balance changes.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind folks that there's a space between "Nerf" and "Buff". Sometimes neither is called for, and we just need a tweak there, some balance here, or in the case of Kensei, 'Zerker and Conq; A whole ****ing rework, 'cause damn...

I think highlander is worse than zerker and kensei, I switch to my kensei when I get tired of getting my @** kicked with HL. Funny thing is, he only needs his numbers adjusted, not even a rework, but they won't do it for some reason.

Alustar.exe
01-17-2018, 08:14 PM
I think highlander is worse than zerker and kensei, I switch to my kensei when I get tired of getting my @** kicked with HL. Funny thing is, he only needs his numbers adjusted, not even a rework, but they won't do it for some reason.

They could be waiting for some other reworks. Roll it out in one package. Makes sense to, cause if they tweak now, they could end up repeatedly tweaking as everything else is changed anyway. There is a balance to stream looking work flow, and we don't really have an inside look into the machinations of this dev team.