PDA

View Full Version : Dance of death is so enjoyable for me it has turned me off to every single other mode

Mtcmnkk
01-17-2018, 05:20 AM
I personally love this game mode. Perfect amount of skill required. Ganking is usually manageable useless you're playing a real ****** canoe. Throwing off ledges is perfectly acceptable.

It really brings into perspective how unfun tribute and domination can be. The abuse of unblockable moves. I know I said ledging is acceptable above and it is as well in these two modes but for me at least, the ledging in these modes is usually way more frustrating. And don't forget about those fantastic times when you're completely helpless, from whatever bs present some of the characters have, and you die. It happens in various forms kicks bashes toe stabs, whatever, then cut to death by lights and heavies or you go into the fight blocked two attacks, get a cuddly hug from a shugoki who appeared out his partners butt and one or two of his friends introduce you to their swords. It happens many games too by at least one team. Not what I call fun.

Make this game mode permanent

FredEx919
01-17-2018, 05:10 PM
Yea this was a really cool one, and it looks like lots of people liked it. Hopefully we can do more with this mode in the future. We've definitely let everyone know of the request to have this as a permanent mode :)

The_B0G_
01-17-2018, 05:28 PM
I suggest either more xp and steel rewards, or more time added to the respawn timer per death, the payoff isn't worth the amount of time invested per match for me personally.

Just my opinion.

FightingFerrets
01-17-2018, 07:25 PM
A higher XP/steel reward would be great, but for now I love the mode as is. It's a super fun experience and is a real nice change up from the monotony of doing the same thing over again in Dominion or tribute.

I'm satisfied with a fun experience over worrying about extra rewards.

Mtcmnkk
01-17-2018, 08:53 PM
I suggest either more xp and steel rewards, or more time added to the respawn timer per death, the payoff isn't worth the amount of time invested per match for me personally.

Just my opinion.

I'd be ok with adding 2 seconds for executions instead of 1. But I kinda like the length of the game

brashtralas
01-17-2018, 09:18 PM
I canít find a match. Says very high activity, but never joins up. Itís the only high activity playlist that does this.

Mtcmnkk
01-17-2018, 10:12 PM
I canít find a match. Says very high activity, but never joins up. Itís the only high activity playlist that does this.

Restarting my console had always helped me

brashtralas
01-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Iíll try it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 01:58 AM
In case you all don't already know, we've decided to extend the duration of Dance of Death's availability! After tomorrow's maintenance, it will be available until Monday January 22nd 12h00 AM EST/5h00 AM UTC.

madara_mesh
01-19-2018, 05:55 AM
I want 4vs4 "Death of Dance" game rule.
Example, death adds 3-5 seconds and stage (map) is same brawl' stage.
I am looking forward to it. Thank you.