PDA

View Full Version : Help my deck?

KingKru3g3r60
01-17-2018, 03:09 AM
This deck got me to 43, and ive hit a wall. Lot of draws, trading wins or multi game losing streaks. Also resources are super tight. Always short on gold and the damned arrowheads are gone as soon as i get em. Ive got all the adventure story line missions up to 11, and cant seem to get further on em. Should i switch something up? Any ideas on what i can do to improve it?

Bandita sally lvl 3
Smuggler ike lvl 3
Storyteller jimmy lvl 2
HH Clyde lvl 2
Pirate timmy lvl 3
Witch doctor lvl 1
Zen cartman 4
Lighting bolt 3
Regen lvl 3
Dogpoo lvl 2
Nathan lvl 2
Pigeons lvl 4

KingKru3g3r60
01-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Ive got pretty much all the other cards except legendary cards, for those ive got witch doctor and stan of many moons

mmbtvs
01-31-2018, 02:36 AM
Maybe time for a change, Mix cowboy with fantasy or sci fi as an experiment and see if something works better. I have cowboy/fantasy and I rarely lose to a zen cartman.

SimpleJ32
01-31-2018, 06:24 PM
You need to bring your assassins to level 4 at this point and need to squeeze in gunslinger kyle in there somehow if you are playing pigeons. If you are getting multi lose streaks, then I recommend bring your pvp level down to 35 and play from there until your deck is better suited. You're better off winnging like over 10 games in a hour than struggle to get a couple by.

CreamyMemesDude
02-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Hey there!

My PVP deck is Sci-fi/Western control/extend focused, letting me keep the player from advancing while giving me plenty of time to charge my energy so i can throw out my warriors and headhunters.
Currently ranked at 32 and its worked consistently for me

Dogpoo Lvl 3
Nelly Lvl 3
Pc Principal Lvl 1
Sheriff Cartman
Terrence Mephesto Lvl 2
Mimsy Lvl 2
Arrowstorm Lvl 1
Buccaneer Bebe Lvl 1
Astro Butters Lvl 4
Alien Clyde Lvl 2
Many Moons Stan Lvl 1
Barrel Dougie Lvl 2

oyuncuyum1
03-01-2018, 09:11 AM
@kingkru3 Go full mystic with angel wendy, friar jimmy, zen cartman regen and poseidon stan. High hp & regen still rock with big pushes. Also add a medusa bebe whenever you get your hands on her.

pdinh26
03-02-2018, 09:48 AM
@kingkru3 Go full mystic with angel wendy, friar jimmy, zen cartman regen and poseidon stan. High hp & regen still rock with big pushes. Also add a medusa bebe whenever you get your hands on her.

LMAO. Yeah, because he has an infinite amount of msystical materials. Really, what a great start. Keep lvling ike and sally. They will serve you well. Obviously stan is a must now due to buff.