PDA

View Full Version : AFK timer

Diettiger2017
01-17-2018, 02:30 AM
Iv noticed this has been touched on before and the process is to send video evidence in. Could we not just reduce the time it takes to kick a non active player it sometimes doesn’t happen till a teams breaking. Would a minute be long enough ?

The_B0G_
01-17-2018, 05:52 PM
I think it should be lower too, I think it is around 3 or 4 mins now. After 3 or 4 mins in Dom with one person not fighting, any decent team will have a pretty big point advantage by the time he is booted, and then he is replaced by a bot...

Diettiger2017
01-17-2018, 07:57 PM
Right I knew not sure how hard it would be to change this but I think it would solve the problem right away.

FredEx919
01-17-2018, 09:27 PM
This is something we adjusted earlier on in the year, but it seems like the issue is becoming a big problem again. Right now we're working on bettering the detection methods, but if it's possible to make more adjustments to the timer, i'll definitely suggest that as well. Thanks for sharing your concerns everyone! Hopefully we can improve on this issue soon.

No0b.Nr.1
01-17-2018, 09:45 PM
SInce they r bots and making bots is not that hard,will all "detection methods" be useless. U make timer, they move and attack - U make damage-timer , they will move to middle and attack minions . Maybe a antibot-anticheat , but i doubt that it will works forever , people r smart when its about earn money. The best way would be a vote-kick. Only for afk . If people r there could avoid to get kick. OR just a back to game after they got kick or something like this. I hope this will be done like pefect. Becaus this destroys the game very hard right know.
But Fred like u said days before , i believe in you guys to make it perfect :p