PDA

View Full Version : New renown modifier?

Steell241
01-16-2018, 11:21 PM
I was just thinking that we've all probably had our share or at least watched a few very awesome and honorable fights. And just a thought but I think it would be cool that if a fight is honorable (1v1 or 2v2 and so on) and it lasts for a while, as well as both parties are pretty beat up by it, that the loser gets at least 10 renown or something of that sort, the winner still gets pretty much everything lol but the loser be rewarded with just a shred of renown. Like "honorable death +10 renown"..any critisizms?

ChampionRuby50g
01-17-2018, 12:05 AM
I honestly donít mind this. I think itís nice to give the loser a bit of recognition for fighting well, but it must be circumstantial. As in that they should only be given 10 renown if they where fighting the one person from the start, as this would further encourage 1v1 fighting when so many people dislike ganking right now. I think perhaps rewarding for a death in a 2v2 is a bit much, but I like a renown modifier for the loser of a 2v1, such as ďValiant Effort, +15 renown.

Steell241
01-17-2018, 01:12 AM
I honestly donít mind this. I think itís nice to give the loser a bit of recognition for fighting well, but it must be circumstantial. As in that they should only be given 10 renown if they where fighting the one person from the start, as this would further encourage 1v1 fighting when so many people dislike ganking right now. I think perhaps rewarding for a death in a 2v2 is a bit much, but I like a renown modifier for the loser of a 2v1, such as ďValiant Effort, +15 renown.

Yea I think your right about the 2v2 thing.I think it should give the loser some reward for sticking it out to the end in a gank. I personally think that it would be cool to get at least 5 to 10 renown if I survived a certain amount of seconds of 3v1. Minor death rewards should be a thing in my opinion. But agreed that it should be circumstantial lol