PDA

View Full Version : Dance of Death

FightingFerrets
01-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Hot dam...I love this game mode.

Had a busy weekend and only got around to giving it a go yesterday and I absolutely love it. Would love to see this as a permanent game mode. So much better than the ridiculous melting ice event! :cool:

Card1acArrest
01-16-2018, 02:12 PM
after trying it a few more times:

maybe increase the spawn timer with a few more seconds per time. it took quite long to finish each round.

but only 1 of the rounds went out on timer though.

UbiJurassic
01-16-2018, 09:32 PM
Hot dam...I love this game mode.

Had a busy weekend and only got around to giving it a go yesterday and I absolutely love it. Would love to see this as a permanent game mode. So much better than the ridiculous melting ice event! :cool:

A lot of players seem to share your sentiment on wanting to see it become a permanent game mode. I certainly enjoyed my time playing it as well! We've been collecting all the feedback from players regarding the mode and have made sure it has been sent over to the team. :)

OoKaMi_79
01-17-2018, 12:30 AM
Hi...the idea is good but we all know that the rules can lead to some not so honorable actions like running away from the fight to allow teammate revive and equipping very long executions to grant more time to kill the other enemy. I think it could be better to set a number of lives to each player (for example 5) and forget about revive time.