PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Problem

sdreagan
11-25-2005, 05:39 PM
I've been able to host... till about two days ago. Then everyone started getting time out errors... This happens if I attempt to host directly, via IP, or through Hyperlobby. When this problem first started happening the time out errors were not happening to everyone. but now I can't get anyone in. What can I do...
My system is XP pro, 1.5 gigs, XT 9800 video, Cable connection, I'm using IL2 merged with the 4.02m patch. I have a router that I've opened a port on for IL2. Like I said ... it worked for several weeks and then a few days ago started going bad and I haven't been able to host since. Please help sreagan2@houston.rr.com
Bonz...

sdreagan
11-25-2005, 05:39 PM
I've been able to host... till about two days ago. Then everyone started getting time out errors... This happens if I attempt to host directly, via IP, or through Hyperlobby. When this problem first started happening the time out errors were not happening to everyone. but now I can't get anyone in. What can I do...
My system is XP pro, 1.5 gigs, XT 9800 video, Cable connection, I'm using IL2 merged with the 4.02m patch. I have a router that I've opened a port on for IL2. Like I said ... it worked for several weeks and then a few days ago started going bad and I haven't been able to host since. Please help sreagan2@houston.rr.com
Bonz...

Troll2k
11-26-2005, 02:06 AM
Call your isp and see if they have started to use a firewall at their end.