PDA

View Full Version : Just small things.

THE_MAD_KlNG
01-16-2018, 12:16 AM
Is there a reason you can see the damage the other team did to you when your team is breaking.

I would like to see emblems better some people have very cool ones and it's very hard to see them. Each one is very small and there no way to make them bigger.

In one of the (many) Revenge Nerf you guys put in the ability that when you in revenge you can't get guard broken when you are executing someone. But here the thing some executions are very long and sometimes you either accidentally hit the button or you have one set up that will give you the health quickly and execute one of the other teammates. Most of the time you would get guard broken out of it. After you got the health and executed the other teammate. But now that you can't get guard broken out of it and people just sit there and hit you over and over and over again till you dead. So now I dont get to execute the other team because I'll die in the process. But if I don't execute the other team there's a high chance he is just going to get revived afterwards. So it maje fighting in a 1v3 alot harder. Why did you change this and is it at all possible to put it back.

Okita_Soji..
01-16-2018, 12:30 AM
In regards to revenge it would be helpful if you were immune to GB while active. Revenge happens when you are getting outnumbered and blocking top, side and GB is a lot. As for me when I'm on the dishing side of a 2v1 instead of aimlessly swinging it is better to GB which usually gets 2 heavies from both attackers. Revenge is there to give you a chance but not be invincible and it is still tough to stop multiple attackers without being GB so this change would not be a game changer but might make some more epic stands.

THE_MAD_KlNG
01-16-2018, 09:37 AM
In regards to revenge it would be helpful if you were immune to GB while active. Revenge happens when you are getting outnumbered and blocking top, side and GB is a lot. As for me when I'm on the dishing side of a 2v1 instead of aimlessly swinging it is better to GB which usually gets 2 heavies from both attackers. Revenge is there to give you a chance but not be invincible and it is still tough to stop multiple attackers without being GB so this change would not be a game changer but might make some more epic stands.

I think you are on a different topic my dude. I'm saying only for an execution you should be able to be guard broken out of it.

PDXGorechild
01-16-2018, 09:54 AM
I think you are on a different topic my dude. I'm saying only for an execution you should be able to be guard broken out of it.

I think he's agreeing and extending it by saying that you should be immune to GB whilst revenge is up period, not just during executions. Which is an idea I can kinda get behind. If you get guard broken and 3/4 enemy players then get a hit off on you each, that's instant death for most classes. Doesn't happen too often to me but annoying when it does. This would bring up a few other problems though, would deflect still work on somebody with revenge up?

In all honesty you shouldn't be executing if you have more than one opponent on you anyway, especially long ones. If I have a bit of distance between me and them I might occasionally risk one of my quicker executions.

Agree with the Emblems bit, they should be larger with more customisation.

Not sure what you mean by the first bit, can't you always see the damage your killer did?