PDA

View Full Version : Bought DLC in Tooy Soldiers Warchest not activated, ingame store down?

TheBhim
01-15-2018, 09:56 PM
Hi there, I bought the game 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest - Hall of Fame Edition' in the Humble Store and activated the key via STEAM as usual. Sadly only the base game is active all DLC is unavailable stating 'locked' and 'shop unaivalable' in game. My STEAM page of the game though shows all DLC as unlocked. How can I get Access to the DLC content now that I bought?

In this STEAM thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/276770/discussions/0/385428458179923306/ a Ubisoft employee stated that the Problem occured before and was fixed from Ubisofts side, so I guess the issue is back and needs attention from Ubisoft. Please let me play as Masters of the Universe! :P

Skultur
01-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Hello, I have the same problem.

i had bought the Toy Soldiers: War Chest - Hall of Fame Edition with the 4 DLC, but when i play the game, i can't select the DLC army it just says "STORE UNAVAILABLE".

please help me to activate my DLC

KurtRussell.
01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Same problem here. Second time I've had an issue with DLC on Ubisoft games, pretty sad considering the size of the company and that they make some of my favorite franchises...

MisterLotto
01-20-2018, 02:25 AM
Also having this problem myself. Steam sees that I have the dlc, but the game does not it seems.

MusicaMan
01-20-2018, 04:23 PM
I'm having the same issue as everyone else I purchased the deluxe edition from humble bundle and activated it via steam but can't select any of the dlc heroes that it came with such as heman gi joe etc. It shows on my steam that the dlc is installed but I have the same issues everyone else is having.

Zeitseele
01-21-2018, 04:34 AM
I aswell cant access the 4 DLC Heroes, Same Error...
Is that actually scam? Takeing Money but not giveing me what I payed for...

I realy like the game, but... fix please?

TesseractSpace
01-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Same issue here, getting rather annoyed.

MisterLotto
01-24-2018, 10:42 PM
Submitted a ticket on this problem 3 days ago, still no response. Hope they can get it sorted soon.

TheBhim
01-25-2018, 10:11 PM
Well I opened my ticket on January 14th and no reply at all so far....11 days seems a bit long right?

KurtRussell.
01-28-2018, 04:15 PM
Support gave me two canned answers so far. None of them were helpful, of course. Last time I had an issue with DLC was with... another Ubisoft game, Watch_Dogs 2 (and it took them more than a month to fix it)
I'm starting to reconsider my support for the company's products.

MisterLotto
01-29-2018, 01:31 AM
Still no replies to my ticket, canned or otherwise. Clearly their support team doesn't look at this forum either.

Night7979
01-30-2018, 02:17 AM
I have the same problem. =(

TheBhim
02-07-2018, 09:10 AM
So Ubisoft support finally got back to me, with a friendly excuse for beeing so late due to heavy workload, but couldn't offer any real help other than "informing the apropriate developers" and the promise to get back to me after "recieving an answer from them". We'll see.

MisterLotto
02-08-2018, 12:06 AM
I also got a copy/pasted reply from them. They told me the developers were notified and are investigating the problem but they don't know when it'll be fixed since that information is not shared with them. Which to me is just a polite way of saying they don't know what the problem is and can't be bothered to actually address it. I know I didn't spend a bunch of money on the game, it was only a few bucks, but for me it's about not having legit access to content I paid for no matter if it's 1 dollar or 100 dollars.

TheBhim
02-09-2018, 03:56 PM
Some news, Ubisoft support got back to me and asked me to upload screenshots proofing my Humble Store purchase and of the key for the game to forward to the developers. I did that and now lets see what happens next. I am a bit worried, as there seems to be a general problem with the ingame store, but if they'll manage to unlock the DLC for me (or us of course) permanently I'm simply fine with that. ;-)

UbiMorning
02-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Hey guys! First, please make sure your Steam account is linked to your Uplay account (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000017027). If it is, please try verifying your game files through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335). If you still cannot access the DLC content, please create a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) with screenshots of proof of purchase for your game and the DLC content. Our team is currently investigating this issue.
Thank you to those who already have tickets in! I will be forwarding any tickets that are delayed for a response to the correct department once you've added the appropriate information. Thanks again!

TesseractSpace
02-14-2018, 06:06 PM
Doublechecked link, verified files. Ticket already in, have done all suggested steps, still no DLC

MisterLotto
02-15-2018, 05:35 AM
Same for me. I've had the requested pictures as part of my ticket for a few weeks now.

TheBhim
02-21-2018, 02:15 PM
Checked if STEAM account is linked, verified files and ticket is in since January 14th.

Tiny little update though, I asked for a status update for my ticket and got a reply from another customer support person telling me that "he took over my case" and that "he now forwarded" my uploaded files to the developers (I uploaded the screens 12 days ago) and will get back to me once they get back to him. Also the status of my case is now "forwarded" instead of "working on it". So more wait time. Lets hope this gets solved soon.

MisterLotto
03-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Spoke to one of their service reps a few days ago, still no progress on this being fixed. Had my ticket closed a few minutes ago and had to re-open it.

MisterLotto
03-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Little update. Just got another copy/paste reply on the ticket saying they've been too busy and don't have an answer yet, blah blah blah.

MisterLotto
03-24-2018, 12:06 AM
Still no progress on this issue. Has anyone else managed to get it working?

DoctorTimeLord
04-20-2018, 10:34 PM
I have the same problem. Purchased via Amazon digital download code and redeemed on Steam per provided instructions. I have the game in uPlay but the DLC doesn't unlock. I have the Hero Edition. This needs to be fixed please. The problem is still happening and affecting customers like me.

MisterLotto
05-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Going on 4 months now and they still haven't made any progress on a fix for this.

TheBhim
06-19-2018, 04:24 PM
So Ubisoft, any news?!?

Truluru
06-24-2018, 09:51 PM
Please, I canīt access to the DLC of Gijoe I purchased with the hall of fame edition.
I donīt understand, how difficult can It be to unlock the content?

MisterLotto
08-04-2018, 08:17 PM
I just re-submitted my ticket the other day, asking for an update on this issue. The response was that the item has been removed from the steam store and that I should contact steam for a refund....so apparently they have no intention of fixing it.

Darkchippy
09-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Yep just got this game and the dlc doesn't work sent a chat request and got it just to be told that they know about the issue and are trying to fix it which to me is basicly we know about this issue we have no plans to fix it since it's been happening since 2016 go away so i've just requested a refund from the site i got it from and hopefully this will all be over soon.

TheBhim
09-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Hey Ubisoft, issue still prevails, ticket is still open and you are "working on it". WTF is going on? Please be reminded that the issue is that we bought products and content with money and can't access it! It is like a fraud! How can you let this just sit like that??? ������

pangkogk
08-26-2020, 11:15 AM

i had bought the Toy Soldiers: War Chest - Hall of Fame Edition with the 4 DLC, but when i play the game, i can't select the DLC army it just says "STORE UNAVAILABLE".

Ubi-TheBerry
09-03-2020, 10:03 PM

Hello there,

Is the content showing as installed on your PS4? (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025351/Check-if-content-is-installed-on-PS4/#:~:text=Check%20the%20PS%20Store&text=To%20do%20this%20go%20to,content%2C%20click%2 0the%20button%20Download.)

If it is and you're still having issues, feel free to contact us through our Support Site (https://ubi.li/AHIgv) or Facebook (https://ubi.li/zAHHx) and Twitter (https://ubi.li/eG4wY) so we can take a closer look.