PDA

View Full Version : Davinci Disappearance

Katabatic7
10-30-2011, 03:28 PM
i have downloaded the DLC however it won't let me play it, it says i need a title update 3.0 which i don't have can u please give it to me

Katabatic7
10-30-2011, 03:28 PM
i have downloaded the DLC however it won't let me play it, it says i need a title update 3.0 which i don't have can u please give it to me

rileypoole1234
10-30-2011, 03:40 PM
No need to make two threads, but if you're on Xbox the update should pop up when you load the game. I'm not sure about PS3, ACR will be my first AC on PS3. You may have turned automatic updates on Xbox off though, if that's even an option.

Azugo
10-30-2011, 10:56 PM
From memory, 'Title Update 3.0' was free DLC. You should be able to find it on the PlayStation Store, or the Xbox equivelant, along with Title Update 1 and 2.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2011, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Katabatic7:
i have downloaded the DLC however it won't let me play it, it says i need a title update 3.0 which i don't have can u please give it to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi there,

I am going to assume your on Xbox, since that is the only platform I know of which had the problem..

You need to goto the memory settings on the Xbox dashboard - select games - and scroll down until you find the ACB listing..

You need to delete the title update found in there - and ONLY the title update.

Start the game, and it will redownload the title update - and the DLC should work.

Remember that the DLC only shows up after acertain part of the game.

Krayus Korianis
10-31-2011, 11:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Katabatic7:
i have downloaded the DLC however it won't let me play it, it says i need a title update 3.0 which i don't have can u please give it to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi there,

I am going to assume your on Xbox, since that is the only platform I know of which had the problem..

You need to goto the memory settings on the Xbox dashboard - select games - and scroll down until you find the ACB listing..

You need to delete the title update found in there - and ONLY the title update.

Start the game, and it will redownload the title update - and the DLC should work.

Remember that the DLC only shows up after acertain part of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it shows up after you do the thieves' first mission in Sequence 3. After that you'll get the caduceus icon on your map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Caduceus.svg/170px-Caduceus.svg.png