PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Buff???

Depressd_Cent
01-14-2018, 01:19 AM
I just cant like why is he getting a buff on damage, if the excuse is that he is a "noob slayer" and "git gud" how tf is it that its okay for this "noob slayer" to go around on the loose but the Centurion who was also considered a "noob slayer" was flat out nerfed on the spot for being annoying to go up against when the aramusha is also annoying to go up against.

If "noob slayers" are getting buff then the Centurion should get a health buff because most of the heavy hitters can 2-3 shot the centurion, you cant play aggressive with the cent anymore you literally forced the centurion to play cheap every cent i fight just goes for the "free" hits from the wall "combo", from the charged heavy+charged Jab even though every character can get "free" hits as well; but to everyone the cent shouldnt be able to punish like that but they are okay when berserker can get almost 90 on a top heavy cent cant even do that but he still "op"

how is it that a hybrid between a heavy and assassin (aramusha) have more health and mobility than a hybrid between a vanguard and assassin (centurion) even though centurion is wearing armor and aramusha is wearing robes.

The centurion has not type of mobility to me he feels like the raider or shugoki on dodging to any direction while the aramusha dodges more like a flat out assassin wtf is this.

how is this character not "annoying" or an "inconvenience" to go up against but the Centurion is

Depressd_Cent
01-14-2018, 01:47 AM
Also fix centurion's zone attack and actually make it useful

its slow and can get parried on the first to second swing, you can even parry the shinobi's zone attack even if he lands the first hit and his is faster than the centurion, so far the berserkers zone attack is more reliable that the centurion's or shinobi's zone attack

Knight_Raime
01-14-2018, 07:04 AM
Centurion wasn't nerfed on the spot. it took them months to make several smart adjustments.
People were told GG against centurion because they were being hit by things that were easily avoidable. Like max range unblockable heavies. His jumping attack. etc.
Regardless his overwhelming presence in team fights especially when having more than one cent on a team made things basically unplayable.

Aramusha doesn't have that presence in a 4v4. He also lacks any good punishes barring one out of stamina one on very specific terrain.
Centurion despite being severely gimped kit wise is still one of the most punishing heros in the game. So just straight buffing him like they did with Mushu isn't an option.

They deff need to revisit centurion at some point to nerf his punishes and make the rest of his kit viable. But there are other heros right now he warrent attention more than him. Centurion was and still is A tier despite his changes. Mushu struggles to be in most people's B tier list and even after these buffs he's not moved in tiers.

Vrbas1
01-14-2018, 07:08 AM
I don't disagree, but you remember how long it took for them to properly balance [nerf] Centurion? He's still pretty cancerous but not near as bad as he was. The Arad00sha on the other hand appears to be made into Cent pre-balance 2.0

He's trash for us console players without the luxury of double the frames to react. Especially against assassin classes, he stun locks most and even deflect is hard to pull off.

Knight_Raime
01-14-2018, 12:47 PM
I don't disagree, but you remember how long it took for them to properly balance [nerf] Centurion? He's still pretty cancerous but not near as bad as he was. The Arad00sha on the other hand appears to be made into Cent pre-balance 2.0

He's trash for us console players without the luxury of double the frames to react. Especially against assassin classes, he stun locks most and even deflect is hard to pull off.

Am console player. Mushu doesn't stun me to death assassin or no. i'm not even a good player.

David_gorda
01-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Arasmusha is by design catered to noobs and newbies. fastest lights and Heavies in the Game, almost No stamina used when feinting and using infinite lightspam combo, rocksteady feat so they cant be maximum punished when they fail there guardbreak. Unfortunatly those noobs have a tendency to try everything to defend their new op Class. Classic comments is , oh you only need to block top or i am an Below average player and no problems parrying and deflecting arasmushas attack.
I find it amusing lol :D

Alustar.
01-14-2018, 03:54 PM

Increased frame rate isn't what gives PC players an advantage here. If you are running anything outside of assassin, all you need to do is keep top guard and wait for his heavies as you need to parry those or he just continues, if he starts feinting just hit that mofo with a quick attack, it well pull him out of it.
Keeping him at range is another great way of dealing with him, as he has no good openers, and his distance closers are predictable.
If you are running assassin, you need to get really good at dodging. Practice the timings here and you can deflect the sit out of him, every second hit must be top, again, watch for feint to spam attacks.
Also going straight offensive is a good thing. He lacks hyper armor, which makes him incredibly interruptible.
Edit: musha is hardly in the same bracket as centurion. The only time I've ever had big issues with multiple musha in a match was when they were stacking revenge and using that buff to eat through people. At that point I just ran till it wore off and came back later.

Vrbas1
01-15-2018, 06:22 AM
all you need to do is keep top guard and wait for his heavies as you need to parry those or he just continues, if he starts feinting just hit that mofo with a quick attack

Right well, there's the conundrum you now understand.

R-a-g-e.
01-15-2018, 08:59 AM
Nobody understands why they buff Aramusha. There are no complaints about Aramusha in any forum. Even players that already have high rep. Aramushas do not understand why he gets buffed.
He also has a passive special ability that makes his attacks stronger in 4 vs. 4 modes.
When the patch makes Aramusha stronger and he uses the passive special ability then you have no chance. His feint is unblockable and you cannot parry it because the light attack is so fast.

They shoud buff Highlander because he is the weakest hero. All his attacks are predictable and you can easily dodge, block and parry all his attacks.
Even when you cancel his offensive kick to his grab then most of the opponents dodge this.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 11:55 AM
Nobody understands why they buff Aramusha. There are no complaints about Aramusha in any forum. Even players that already have high rep. Aramushas do not understand why he gets buffed.
He also has a passive special ability that makes his attacks stronger in 4 vs. 4 modes.
When the patch makes Aramusha stronger and he uses the passive special ability then you have no chance. His feint is unblockable and you cannot parry it because the light attack is so fast.

They shoud buff Highlander because he is the weakest hero. All his attacks are predictable and you can easily dodge, block and parry all his attacks.
Even when you cancel his offensive kick to his grab then most of the opponents dodge this.

Clearly you've never been to the competitive subreddit. Plenty of really good players detailing why aramusha is bad.

R-a-g-e.
01-15-2018, 12:54 PM
Clearly you've never been to the competitive subreddit. Plenty of really good players detailing why aramusha is bad.

No I am not but I never had any problems when playing Aramusha. When you learned how to feint then you can easily win any duel and brawl.
Even in 4 vs. 4 modes I did not have any problems. Only when I was attacked by 3 or more enemies but then I would have had problems with any character.

There are definitely other characters that need to be balanced more urgent than Aramusha.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 02:35 PM
No I am not but I never had any problems when playing Aramusha. When you learned how to feint then you can easily win any duel and brawl.
Even in 4 vs. 4 modes I did not have any problems. Only when I was attacked by 3 or more enemies but then I would have had problems with any character.

There are definitely other characters that need to be balanced more urgent than Aramusha.

You misunderstand. I still win duels with Mushu. That doesn't mean he's good.
Majority of matches i've lost as him were against people who were passive/defensive and great at parrying. His inf combo just doesn't work against patient players.
if you're finding constant wins and steam rolling people with mushu you're either in the top % of console players or in the low skill tiers. Because majority of people I fight handle mushu rather well. and i'm above average at best.

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Majority of matches i've lost as him were against people who were passive/defensive and great at parrying. His inf combo just doesn't work against patient players.
if you're finding constant wins and steam rolling people with mushu you're either in the top % of console players or in the low skill tiers. Because majority of people I fight handle mushu rather well. and i'm above average at best. lol you win duels because aramusha is top tier on console not because you are good. You are well Known to play latest flavor of the month op classes like pk, cent before nerf and now arasmusha.

R-a-g-e.
01-15-2018, 03:01 PM
if you're finding constant wins and steam rolling people with mushu you're either in the top % of console players or in the low skill tiers. Because majority of people I fight handle mushu rather well. and i'm above average at best.

Ok, now I understand.
But there are still many other characters that cannot do anything against very defensive players.
Yesterday I played with my rep. 7 Kensei against a Warlord.
He just blocked everything, even my attacks after feints. He did not try to parry them, he just blocked them.
I had no chance to wound him. I used all kind of moves and feints that I could use but I could not break his defense.
So I just had to wait too.
I won the duel because he did not block some of my guard breaks. That was the worst fight ever.

Peacekeeper, Orochi and Berserker also do not have an ublockable attack to break the defense of someone.
When there is a opponent that just blocks everything then you can just wait until he attacks. If he does not attack then you can wait until the time of the match passes.

In my opinion every hero should have a starting unblockable attack to break the defense of the opponent.

Alustar.
01-15-2018, 03:29 PM
Ok, now I understand.
But there are still many other characters that cannot do anything against very defensive players.
He just blocked everything, even my attacks after feints. He did not try to parry them, he just blocked them.
I had no chance to wound him. I used all kind of moves and feints that I could use but I could not break his defense.
I won the duel because he did not block some of my guard breaks. That was the worst fight ever.

Peacekeeper, Orochi and Berserker also do not have an ublockable attack to break the defense of someone.
When there is a opponent that just blocks everything then you can just wait until he attacks. If he does not attack then you can wait until the time of the match passes.

In my opinion every hero should have a starting unblockable attack to break the defense of the opponent.

That had been covered by the theories that are being implemented. After the tense of the dlc heroes they find the pace of the game changed, and they now need to buy up the vanilla roster to compete in the current meta. Hopefully they will extend some of these new ideas to the while roster and give every class th these tools.

PDXGorechild
01-15-2018, 04:37 PM

Yeah check Reddit as Raime said. Even on these forums i've seen plenty of mentions about how Aramusha isn't great at high tier. "Nobody understands why he has been buffed" is a bit of a sweeping statement. I understand why he has been buffed, and so do many others on these forums. He was buffed by giving him something that all other classes have (fairness), and to make a few of his moves more viable (not lightspam chain). I suspect this was in an effort to make him better in the high game, without really effecting him much elsewhere. Sure, he can still lightspam noobs to death. The tweaks to his kit don't effect that at all. Highlander will be getting love soon, along with the reworks to the other 3 trash characters. It was mentioned in the warrior den. Patience.

Arasmusha is by design catered to noobs and newbies. fastest lights and Heavies in the Game, almost No stamina used when feinting and using infinite lightspam combo, rocksteady feat so they cant be maximum punished when they fail there guardbreak. Unfortunatly those noobs have a tendency to try everything to defend their new op Class. Classic comments is , oh you only need to block top or i am an Below average player and no problems parrying and deflecting arasmushas attack.
I find it amusing lol :D

He's back! Listen dude. I don't play Aramusha. I donít particularly like playing against him. I usually sit around 1.4-1.5 K/D so not below average either. I mostly play Berserker on PS4 with WiFi and a non-wired controller in 4v4. Whatís more is Iím usually high, drunk, or tired from a long day at work. Or a lovely little mix of all three, so my reaction times are slower than they usually would be. Every so often Iíll f*ck up against an Aramusha and heíll get me in his light spam chain, and take me from 120 > 0 hp in about 4 seconds flat. Iíll try and block top, side, etc but just be a fraction too late every time, resulting in taking hits, staggering, and dying. Everyone panics occasionally. Itís frustrating. I get it. Nobody likes being stun locked to death. But when it does happen I think "Better not let that happen again". And I don't, at least for a while until I get sloppy again. Eat the side hit, deflect the top. If he feints, smack him with a light. Don't let him corner you. Stick to these basic rules and you should succeed, at least some of the time. If you don't, you need to practice more until you get it right.. The fact you keep posting about it when so many people are openly fine about it just makes me think you just don't like facing opponents that are difficult to fight. The only thing I can agree with in your posts is removal of the rocksteady feat. Only Shugoki should have this.

Cent having 60 or so confirmed damage and leaving you OOS after one parry is not comparable to a predictable light chain from a class who has little else to offer.

Alustar.
01-15-2018, 04:48 PM
Yeah check Reddit as Raime said. Even on these forums i've seen plenty of mentions about how Aramusha isn't great at high tier. "Nobody understands why he has been buffed" is a bit of a sweeping statement. I understand why he has been buffed, and so do many others on these forums. He was buffed by giving him something that all other classes have (fairness), and to make a few of his moves more viable (not lightspam chain). I suspect this was in an effort to make him better in the high game, without really effecting him much elsewhere. Sure, he can still lightspam noobs to death. The tweaks to his kit don't effect that at all. Highlander will be getting love soon, along with the reworks to the other 3 trash characters. It was mentioned in the warrior den. Patience.

He's back! Listen dude. I don't play Aramusha. I donít particularly like playing against him. I usually sit around 1.4-1.5 K/D so not below average either. I mostly play Berserker on PS4 with WiFi and a non-wired controller in 4v4. Whatís more is Iím usually high, drunk, or tired from a long day at work. Or a lovely little mix of all three, so my reaction times are slower than they usually would be. Every so often Iíll f*ck up against an Aramusha and heíll get me in his light spam chain, and take me from 120 > 0 hp in about 4 seconds flat. Iíll try and block top, side, etc but just be a fraction too late every time, resulting in taking hits, staggering, and dying. Everyone panics occasionally. Itís frustrating. I get it. Nobody likes being stun locked to death. But when it does happen I think "Better not let that happen again". And I don't, at least for a while until I get sloppy again. Eat the side hit, deflect the top. If he feints, smack him with a light. Don't let him corner you. Stick to these basic rules and you should succeed, at least some of the time. If you don't, you need to practice more until you get it right.. The fact you keep posting about it when so many people are openly fine about it just makes me think you just don't like facing opponents that are difficult to fight. The only thing I can agree with in your posts is removal of the rocksteady feat. Only Shugoki should have this.

Cent having 60 or so confirmed damage and leaving you OOS after one parry is not comparable to a predictable light chain from a class who has little else to offer.

I just put that kid on ignore, no sense in attempting to educate or even debate with him.

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 04:54 PM
I just put that kid on ignore, no sense in attempting to educate or even debate with him. its pretty hard to have an intelligent discussion with a person Below one k/D that tells everyone how great he is 4vs4 and also says he is on the same skill lvl as a 1.3 k/D.
Only thing positive about you Posting is to warn Young kids what happens to the Brain when smoking to much Pot :D

Dane520123
01-15-2018, 05:01 PM
And u wonder y no one takes your post seriously, you're just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do. I'll report u, block u and be done with your idiocity

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 05:09 PM
And u wonder y no one takes your post seriously, you're just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do. I'll report u, block u and be done with your idiocitydude Alustar has Been proven lying about his skill lvl several Times and tells other players to git Gud. He has also posted My stats from for honor tracker and wrongly accused me og padding My stats. Maybe could be a good idea for you to actually read the forum and what he posts before namecalling me next time.

Devils-_-legacy
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Tbf a 1 kd is basically the same as 1.3 kd lol and do you even know the effects from pot 😂

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Tbf a 1 kd is basically the same as 1.3 kd lol and do you even know the effects from pot 😂 lol No its a huge difference between 1 and 1.3 k/D and yes i Know the negative effects Of smoking Pot. Read this kids :D

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/the-harmful-effects.html

Devils-_-legacy
01-15-2018, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't say there is much of diffrence till u get to 2+ I'm only on 1.8 atm but still and you do realise how bias that website is half of the negative impacts it's lists are false and based on paper published in 2006 you have to be trolling right lol

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't say there is much of diffrence till u get to 2+ I'm only on 1.8 atm but still and you do realise how bias that website half of the negative impacts it's lists are false tbh i didnt read everything but you can definitly tell a longterm regular Pot user get Brain damage.
1.8 k/D is good now you just need to stop play aramusha and you Will get respect from the community ;)

Devils-_-legacy
01-15-2018, 07:23 PM
I dont play him anymore got him rep 8 instant shelved I've moved on to my last samurai that's not a 180 and no they really don't or I would be fked by now I'm also apart clear uk so I think we will differ on that one or I would be typing para after para couldn't stop my self tell me what one had bran damage
Oliver Sacks
Bill Gate
Richard Feynman
Steve jobs
Kary Mullis
Francis Crick

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 08:30 PM
Ok, now I understand.

Yeah I can agree that their are other heros that should be given attention to before mushu gets anymore.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 08:36 PM
lol you win duels because aramusha is top tier on console not because you are good. You are well Known to play latest flavor of the month op classes like pk, cent before nerf and now arasmusha.

It's like you don't even read.
I specifically stated people at my level handle mushu well.
The inf combo that you claim murders console doesn't work against good players.
Also i've never pointed out that I played PK. I'm only known for centurion. While I have put a decent amount of time with mushu in I have other heros besides centurion that i've got more time in.
I also still play centurion post nerf. So your assumption that I only play "op flavor of the month" heros is baseless.

Finally if you're going to continue acting like a ***** I will literally spend the rest of my hours when I get home skimming your post history and reporting posts like these.
Me, Allustar, and charmmz might be a little bit blunt on occasion but we at least try to have positive discussions and give help when applicable. I've never seen a post like that for you.
It's always insults and flame bait.

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 08:43 PM
It's like you don't even read.
I specifically stated people at my level handle mushu well.
The inf combo that you claim murders console doesn't work against good players.
Also i've never pointed out that I played PK. I'm only known for centurion. While I have put a decent amount of time with mushu in I have other heros besides centurion that i've got more time in.
I also still play centurion post nerf. So your assumption that I only play "op flavor of the month" heros is baseless.

Finally if you're going to continue acting like a ***** I will literally spend the rest of my hours when I get home skimming your post history and reporting posts like these.
Me, Allustar, and charmmz might be a little bit blunt on occasion but we at least try to have positive discussions and give help when applicable. I've never seen a post like that for you.
It's always insults and flame bait.
I post plenty if constructive feedback to new players and also help the mods with bug report, yesterday told a mod about the Walls that block vision on gauntlet map. Alustar also came to a thread i started only a few days ago and only trolled me like usually. Check that Out and My history. Oh and dont forget to check when Alustar posted My for stats from for honor tracker and lied about me padding my stats.
Yes i can be blunt on occasion but I am not a lying scumbag.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 08:59 PM
I post plenty if constructive feedback to new players and also help the mods with bug report, yesterday told a mod about the Walls that block vision on gauntlet map. Alustar also came to a thread i started only a few days ago and only trolled me like usually. Check that Out and My history. Oh and dont forget to check when Alustar posted My for stats from for honor tracker and lied about me padding my stats.
Yes i can be blunt on occasion but I am not a lying scumbag.

You told that mod (if by telling you mean post) 3 days ago. Not yesterday.
Yes you do have non flame bait posts. But majority (at least in the past few days) has been flamey.
I posted in your "aramusha is old centurion" thread. H didn't troll you. He posted decent arguments. The only "troll like" post directed at you was when you tried to quote his first response. After that went down most of the thread devovled by multiple users. But it's expected when your OP in that thread was incredibly ignorant ant toxic.

Both you and him have attacked eachothers stats before. Neither of you are innocent.
My entire point here is you basically attack anyone who doesn't agree with you about aramusha.
i'm not blind to the fact that mushu is harder to deal with on console. Nor that he's a difficult character to handle in lower skill brackets.

I take issue with the fact that players like you act like those things impact all levels of play equally. That's not how things work. Further more it's incredibly irritating to see you specifically go on a toxic hate bash spree in any thread involving Mushu. You've had plenty of people explain to you in constructive ways why your view doesn't fit in higher tiers of skill. You ignore them. Also FYI i've seen your suggestions on how to "fix" Mushu. It clearly shows you don't know a thing. And further reinforces your idea that you think his infinite combo is actually a thing in higher tiers of skill. When it isn't. even on console.

David_gorda
01-15-2018, 09:06 PM
You told that mod (if by telling you mean post) 3 days ago. Not yesterday.
Yes you do have non flame bait posts. But majority (at least in the past few days) has been flamey.
I posted in your "aramusha is old centurion" thread. H didn't troll you. He posted decent arguments. The only "troll like" post directed at you was when you tried to quote his first response. After that went down most of the thread devovled by multiple users. But it's expected when your OP in that thread was incredibly ignorant ant toxic.

Both you and him have attacked eachothers stats before. Neither of you are innocent.
My entire point here is you basically attack anyone who doesn't agree with you about aramusha.
i'm not blind to the fact that mushu is harder to deal with on console. Nor that he's a difficult character to handle in lower skill brackets.

I take issue with the fact that players like you act like those things impact all levels of play equally. That's not how things work. Further more it's incredibly irritating to see you specifically go on a toxic hate bash spree in any thread involving Mushu. You've had plenty of people explain to you in constructive ways why your view doesn't fit in higher tiers of skill. You ignore them. Also FYI i've seen your suggestions on how to "fix" Mushu. It clearly shows you don't know a thing. And further reinforces your idea that you think his infinite combo is actually a thing in higher tiers of skill. When it isn't. even on console.

There are plenty Of other characters that are in more needs Of buffs then aramusha. Conq, highlander, berserker kensai for example. Infinite lightspam is extremly poorly Class design it destroys low/mod/above average Skilled players especially reflex guards classes . In top tier plays the infinite spam is useless so the aramusha kit need to be changed. Its a Joke aramusha got buffed before the og classes got reworked.
Feel free to disagree.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 09:15 PM
There are plenty Of other characters that are in more needs Of buffs then aramusha. Conq, highlander, berserker kensai for example. Infinite lightspam is extremly poorly Class design it destroys low/mod/above average Skilled players especially reflex guards classes . In top tier plays the infinite spam is useless so the aramusha kit need to be changed. Its a Joke aramusha got buffed before the og classes got reworked.
Feel free to disagree.

Just because I or others are saying Mushu needs more buffs doesn't mean we think he needs to be buffed first over other heros. No one is debating that at all so I don't even know why you are bringing it up. Literally any hero can destroy low skill players. The buffs Mushu got really don't change that in any significant way. Nor do said buffs effect his inf combo you have such an issue with. I would say it doesn't destroy average skilled players. As that's where I sit. And it doesn't. Things are in general going to be harder on reflex heros. Doesn't change that you can deflect out of his combo easily if you're decent at deflecting. Even when hit stunned from a confirmed hit it's possible.

Mushu received buffs before some OG heros because those OG heros are flawed at a kit design level. The work they need is more intensive and thus will take longer. Vs Mushu where he just needed/still needs slight adjustments. Both him and centurion could stand to receive further changes. But i'm fine with both taking a backseat on this till the OG roster is sorted.

Ubi-Jimothy
01-16-2018, 12:45 PM
Hey guys,

Just to offer a little input to this thread; We constantly monitor all player sentiment, whether it's here, Twitter, the subreddit, competitive subreddit etc. The general consensus was that the Aramusha needed to be improved in certain aspects.

If the changes end up not helping (either making him too strong or still seemingly weak), we can always tweak further.

Regarding the OG characters needing a little bit of help, we're currently reworking (not just buffing, entirely reworking movesets in some cases!) some of them. You should see the first of these reworks with the start of Season 5, for the Conqueror, Highlander, Berserker and Kensei, with more to follow in the future.

Cheers for all your feedback as always, and have a great day,

Jim.

Dasteel1974
01-18-2018, 12:58 AM
Sorry but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, that think Aramusha needs a buff and Centurion needs more nerfing is insane. Aramusha is stupid. The ability to feint out of a leap, stamina that is nearly infinite, the easiest parry in the game and some of the fastest moves in the game make him a complete nightmare to almost all players. I donít include those that are professional FH players and have reflexes like a Jedi. Centurion has the Wall Splat and a parry punish. Oh yay. He also has the lowest HP in the game as well as the slowest recovery. I have said it many times and I will say it again. They destroyed Centurion with their Supreme Nerf they did to him. The only thing that was needed was getting rid of the standup jab. That was all. If you have problems against him then your defense sucks. Period. He pretty much has the smallest moveset in the game and is also one of the slowest in the game. Shenobi is faster OOS Than Centurion is while green. If he is needed in any way, they should just do away with the character cause the only thing you would be left with is the black knight in Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

Sneakly20
01-18-2018, 05:15 PM
Sorry but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, that think Aramusha needs a buff and Centurion needs more nerfing is insane. Aramusha is stupid. The ability to feint out of a leap, stamina that is nearly infinite, the easiest parry in the game and some of the fastest moves in the game make him a complete nightmare to almost all players. I donít include those that are professional FH players and have reflexes like a Jedi. Centurion has the Wall Splat and a parry punish. Oh yay. He also has the lowest HP in the game as well as the slowest recovery. I have said it many times and I will say it again. They destroyed Centurion with their Supreme Nerf they did to him. The only thing that was needed was getting rid of the standup jab. That was all. If you have problems against him then your defense sucks. Period. He pretty much has the smallest moveset in the game and is also one of the slowest in the game. Shenobi is faster OOS Than Centurion is while green. If he is needed in any way, they should just do away with the character cause the only thing you would be left with is the black knight in Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

I disagree with your Aramusha point. There are a few characters that faint a leap. So what does fainting a leap do? If it lands and doesnít get parried then you can start his combo that again wonít get you very far the higher you get. Stamina wise he has a lot yes or rather he has low costing moves but I must remind you that his stamina is literally used for 4 or 5 of the same tools. Especially the higher up you go. Iím not sure what you mean by his easiest parry? He is easy to parry. Or if you are referring to his blade blockade then feint for GB. Itís his biggest flaw right now. Iíd like to think that if players panic that Aramusha feels overpowering. Unfortunately I canít tell you much on how to deal with them at lower tier because literally blocking them shuts them down altogether. Iím willing to discuss this further if youíd like.

Dasteel1974
01-19-2018, 06:50 AM
Nobody has attack speeds of Aramusha. Nobody can feint so many times. Nobody can have a combo get blocked multiple times and just keep going. I have blocked 6 consecutive hits from an Aramusha. The easiest parry is where all you have to do is pull back on the right stick and he blocks all directions. He can run combos that never go too that is why I call people idiots that say ďjust hold up and it will block him.Ē BS. There is no doubt that Shaman and Aramusha are the cream of the crop. Shaman is head and shoulders above everybody but Spamamusha is 2nd. And what other characters have a leap feint like his? Nobody. It is a quick leap and almost dead stop in midair. And what do you mean if it lands? If you leap and then feint, there is nothing to land. You obviously donít understand what I am saying. You can say what you want. Disagree all you want. He IS a better character than 14 of the 16 players in the game with only Shaman above him. It is an absolute Fíing joke for people to say he needs a buff and in the same breath say Centurion needs further nerfing. Took a break from the game for a little buy and came back. Yea. Mistake. And after the BS that I encountered this time, I really am thinking of shooting the disk with my .45. Not even wasting my breath on it as like any other thing that is said, nothing changes. Just more stupid sh*t.

Tydeelee
01-19-2018, 08:27 AM
Nobody has attack speeds of Aramusha. Nobody can feint so many times. Nobody can have a combo get blocked multiple times and just keep going. I have blocked 6 consecutive hits from an Aramusha. The easiest parry is where all you have to do is pull back on the right stick and he blocks all directions. He can run combos that never go too that is why I call people idiots that say ďjust hold up and it will block him.Ē BS. There is no doubt that Shaman and Aramusha are the cream of the crop. Shaman is head and shoulders above everybody but Spamamusha is 2nd. And what other characters have a leap feint like his? Nobody. It is a quick leap and almost dead stop in midair. And what do you mean if it lands? If you leap and then feint, there is nothing to land. You obviously donít understand what I am saying. You can say what you want. Disagree all you want. He IS a better character than 14 of the 16 players in the game with only Shaman above him. It is an absolute Fíing joke for people to say he needs a buff and in the same breath say Centurion needs further nerfing. Took a break from the game for a little buy and came back. Yea. Mistake. And after the BS that I encountered this time, I really am thinking of shooting the disk with my .45. Not even wasting my breath on it as like any other thing that is said, nothing changes. Just more stupid sh*t.

Exactly!

Devils-_-legacy
01-19-2018, 08:55 AM
The only way you can block 6 hits and it didn't stop the combo is if it was all heavys or you were in oss I'll agree with shaman being the best hero atm mushas really not imo he's a noob stomper

Alustar.
01-19-2018, 09:08 AM
Um no? 1 There are no attacks that are faster than 500ms, so that's wrong. 2 anyone with heavies in their chains can be blocked and still continue, berserker comes to mind.
3, that's not a parry, that's a full block, and it's reactive, you need to time it, which means you can bait and punish it.
A lot of these problems are operator errors. You just need practice.

ChampionRuby50g
01-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Um no? 1 There are no attacks that are faster than 500ms, so that's wrong. 2 anyone with heavies in their chains can be blocked and still continue, berserker comes to mind.
3, that's not a parry, that's a full block, and it's reactive, you need to time it, which means you can bait and punish it.
A lot of these problems are operator errors. You just need practice.

1. I might be mislead, but I was actually under the impression Aramushas light combo was: First light is 500ms, every consecutive light is 400ms. Not entirely sure on that though.
I do believe PKs opening strike of her Zone Attack is 400ms though, making it the quickest move in the game.
2. This is true. It happens with my LB as well, the second heavy doesnít stop the chain.
3. Also true. Many times Iíve fainted a heavy and gone into GB to punish these heroes.

RenegadeTX2000
01-19-2018, 10:05 AM
tbh aramusha is average but i can admit if they give him a TRUE opener he will be better than gladiator and close to shaman or equal. He needs lights and when you shut that down he has nothing like peacekeeper. and btw PEACEKEEPER is still the BETTER character if you are wondering. So instead of nerfing how about buff everybody up to gladiator level? Also top tier Aramusha players don't use light spam much, they rely on dodging and GB your whiffed light and either GB you or all block your follow up attack.

Like Aramusha vs Shugoki, if they are both turtling, shugoki will be the first to initiate because of armor advantage and the fear of losing his armor from GB so he will either light or GB you before you do the same to him. If Aramusha predicts light he can DODGE and get a FREE GB, there's nothing he can do. If shugoki reads it he can feint heavy and then GB.

If aramusha Reads shugokis GB, he can do a heavy top or side and chain with light to break shugoki out of armor before shugoki recovers from the bounce off effect of GB not connecting.

and those are just examples of my knowledge on this particular match up, i got more on it but i'm not here to discuss matchups.

Guys need to let meta develop and actually SOLVE and completely understand match ups before complaining. btw i'm a highlander main lol and i've gotten him to a max diamond on dueling twice but that is irrelevant, i'm just relating to struggling with a character and coming out on top...

Git gud

"opinion of a ps4 player"

ChampionRuby50g
01-19-2018, 10:12 AM
tbh aramusha is average but i can admit if they give him a TRUE opener he will be better than gladiator and close to shaman or equal. He needs lights and when you shut that down he has nothing like peacekeeper. and btw PEACEKEEPER is still the BETTER character if you are wondering. So instead of nerfing how about buff everybody up to gladiator level? Also top tier Aramusha players don't use light spam much, they rely on dodging and GB your whiffed light and either GB you or all block your follow up attack.

Like Aramusha vs Shugoki, if they are both turtling, shugoki will be the first to initiate because of armor advantage and the fear of losing his armor from GB so he will either light or GB you before you do the same to him. If Aramusha predicts light he can DODGE and get a FREE GB, there's nothing he can do. If shugoki reads it he can feint heavy and then GB.

If aramusha Reads shugokis GB, he can do a heavy top or side and chain with light to break shugoki out of armor before shugoki recovers from the bounce off effect of GB not connecting.

and those are just examples of my knowledge on this particular match up, i got more on it but i'm not here to discuss matchups.

Guys need to let meta develop and actually SOLVE and completely understand match ups before complaining. btw i'm a highlander main lol and i've gotten him to a max diamond on dueling twice but that is irrelevant, i'm just relating to struggling with a character and coming out on top...

Git gud

"opinion of a ps4 player"

Careful, you just said ďGit gudĒ. Youíre now subject to having your stats posted here and potentially be told your actually bad at the game.

RenegadeTX2000
01-19-2018, 10:35 AM
judging on these comments from the majority of the complaints here. I'm not threatened lol I could challenge them and start a wipe. They only struggle because there isn't a proper practice mechanic like in other fighters. Once people actually sit down and lab characters on how to specifically beat them then we can talk buffs/nerfs.

Not many people know but hell Warden can back dodge on reaction against Aramusha deadly feint and have him whiff and get punished by shoulder bash. get hit by side light, prepare to block top, if they deadly feint, back dodge and that's all she wrote... Unless they GB but then that's where mind games take place. Or Centurions 1 death light parry lol. that's probably the most frightening match up for Aramusha, fighting turtling Cents and even he can back dodge a deadly feint set up into another light...

If you allow Aramusha to go to town on you with light spam it's because you were drunk on blocking everything. and i'm talking ps4 meta... of course if it's PC you can just block everything and forget the dodge but working with 30 less FPS you gotta use other methods. Find tactics against the meta...

Dasteel1974
01-19-2018, 08:33 PM
The only way you can block 6 hits and it didn't stop the combo is if it was all heavys or you were in oss I'll agree with shaman being the best hero atm mushas really not imo he's a noob stomper

How many things actually work the way they should in this game? Not many. Not out of stamina and not all heavies. If his heavies were that fast then it is just fíed up. And I donít care if itís heavies or lights. If you block 2 hits in a row that should stop them to the point of reset. Just another example of the level of stupidity behind the game. Not sure, I may have the video still. I have dumped and recorded vids so many times I donít remember what all I have. I do have a vid from a the other day when I played against a Shaman that was insane. Combo never broke stride and attack me and my partner simultaneously hit for hit. Back and forth. I wasnít even engaged with her. But that is probably another thing that canít happen in the game. SMFH.

Devils-_-legacy
01-19-2018, 08:37 PM
His heavys aren't slow plus lag can be a very weird animation I would say re watch the video to have a look it took me hrs to get used to musha I think I spent a whole day in custom dominion against a team of lvl 3 bots by the end of the day I had him figured out in a way he was just a zerk without the hyper armour

HOLLOWYOUSOHO
03-06-2018, 01:59 PM
How about you learn to ****ing play instead you bot

KitzoGrendz_
08-26-2018, 11:13 PM
I understand how people can say that Aramusha is just another cheap spammer who doesnt need a buff, but in all honesty, his lights aren't that fast and his damage is mediocre.

I think thats he DEFINITLEY needs a counter against turtles because all of his offensive tools are worthless against them. His fastest lights are off of a chain and his guard break range is absolute garbage. Its pretty hard to counter attack against someone who just turtles and waits and it makes matches unenjoyable.

The defense meta is still a thing in this game and its extremely frustrating. I feel that Aramusha deserves a slight buff, just a slight, Nothing that would help him against Orochi or Shaman but a beta opener tool. And maybe a better walk speed and dash speed. His walk speed is absolute garbage and his dash is reactable to if people get outta his react, thats about it for him. He's a counter attacker but he doesn't even have a good dash move. Along with that his side dashes are absolutley garbage and his backdash is as well.His GB range is horrible too.

I think that he should get a decent dash attack, a slightly more ranged side and backdask, and a little more range so he can really punish the majority of your read. But, to balance out, His guard break is pretty garbage but I understand that with the amount of pressure that he can initiate.

If not that, then atleast a unblockable move like wardens shoulder barge but make it so it used a good amount of stamina because he cant counter attack someone who doesnt attack.

I understand that he has a lot of design problems such as the inability to change his legs and his awkard running animation that doesn't reflect his character but his main gameplay problems are turtles and mobility.

If you guys have any thoughts let me know, I'd love to hear them.

This all applys to console btw pc is more or less the same except a little worse for aramusha because of extra frames.