Hormly
01-13-2018, 04:13 PM
Hey Ubisoft, give me this ornament

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v0iqfk.jpg

I will give you all of the steel, thats right Ubi, all of it

Skarin279
01-13-2018, 05:26 PM
Yes exactly! This is what we need! Please make it happen. Thanks

Berserker has something like this but that looks more like a carnival mask. Hehe

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 05:31 PM
I like it, looks cool :D

Tyrjo
01-13-2018, 09:15 PM
Been asking for this for ages. How come it's not in the game yet? It should be a duel tournament win reward.

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 09:20 PM
There's been several requests for ornaments from the campaign to make their way into multiplayer. The problem is that those ornaments don't translate well from the campaign onto the multiplayer models. While there's no plans currently to bring them to multiplayer, we definitely think it's a cool idea that we could look into for the future. :)

Hormly
01-13-2018, 09:29 PM
There's been several requests for ornaments from the campaign to make their way into multiplayer. The problem is that those ornaments don't translate well from the campaign onto the multiplayer models. While there's no plans currently to bring them to multiplayer, we definitely think it's a cool idea that we could look into for the future. :)

I will give you all of the steel, Ubi

http://i67.tinypic.com/2d6lkch.jpg

you just make it happen

Tundra 793
01-13-2018, 09:32 PM

I for one don't need these kinds of ornaments to be from the campaign, I'd be just as happy with new ones made for the player models. A bear is a bear, is a bear, I don't need Stigandr's.

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 10:08 PM
I will give you all of the steel, Ubi

http://i67.tinypic.com/2d6lkch.jpg

you just make it happen

Lol! I'll definitely make sure your interest in seeing the ornament brought to multiplayer is made aware to the team, Hormly. :)

Tyrjo
01-16-2018, 10:24 AM
The bear ornament should of course be something you earn by some sort of achievement, not from buying it with steel.

Hormly
01-16-2018, 04:32 PM
The bear ornament should of course be something you earn by some sort of achievement, not from buying it with steel.

Agreed. How about winning the faction war or hitting lvl 40

Vakris_One
01-16-2018, 08:13 PM
Agreed. How about winning the faction war or hitting lvl 40
Or just successfully logging into the game 5 times in a row :D :p

Mia.Nora
01-16-2018, 10:00 PM

Only body armors have that restriction, head models has absolutely no restriction as such since the only nod of animation is attached to neck.