PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha

Pippin_n_merry
01-13-2018, 06:20 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Ubisoft needs to start paying attention a little more. The aramusha is already ridiculously overpowered, then they buff him? I know there's gonna be people out there defending him saying "you're just bad, you need to learn how to parry" but he literally chains too fast for most people to be able to react to that, and he can soft feint into a different direction. Also, idk if it's just me but they seem like the saltiest, most toxic players in the game. They get super salty if you beat them, then spam emotes and the quick chat like they pulled off some God-plays when they spam you to death

DaLast_Samurai
01-13-2018, 08:19 AM
I didn't mind him originally.
As Orochi, I can Zephyr Slash out of the spam or block / parry to the top pretty well.
So I didn't mind him, felt it was a pretty even match up for me.

But to go and buff almost all his 25 damage to 30 is stupid.
Why? Why? Why?

He didn't need his damage increased.
What in the world gave Ubisoft that impression.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for the first round of orginal heroes to get their kit rework, expansion, and/or buff we've been hearing about forever.

My Orochi didn't make the first group getting a tuning apparently.
I don't even want to imagine how long the second group will take to come out.

Tyrjo
01-13-2018, 09:12 AM
So now he has a 600ms basic top heavy that does 25dmg. That and the damage buffs is huge.

Knight_Raime
01-13-2018, 12:00 PM
They pay plenty of attention. If your issue was present across all skill brackets and reptutations they would have done something about it.
Your issue specifically exists in the low skill bracket. even at my skill level ara is consistently denied his infinite combo via block or parry. and it only gets worse the higher you go.
And your last line is nothing but subjective bias.

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 12:30 PM
Arasmusha is a lightspamming noob Class that definitly didnt need a buff but Of course te forums lightspamming noobs Will go to Every arasmusha thread and try to defend their new braindead op ligjtspamming Class. Dev team is also clueless proof Of that is this aramusha buff, highlander and conq Been **** for months and it took ages for them to nerf centurion.

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 01:39 PM
How meany times do people need to explain to you how crap amusha is to play maybe it's because I got to rep +8 but davi play the dam hero for a bit you will notice how flawed he is imo he needed the BB increase and the side heavys but seriously no reason to bring hl and conq up they need reworks that require new animations for new move set amusha needed number tweaks one a hell of a lot easier and quicker to do then the other

EvoX.
01-13-2018, 01:52 PM
Aramusha is (or rather, was) low tier. It's hilarious how a character who doesn't have a guaranteed heavy off a GB, doesn't have overly fast lights like PK, has a completely useless mechanic and is overall rendered obsolete if you can just block is complained about.

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Aramusha is (or rather, was) low tier. It's hilarious how a character who doesn't have a guaranteed heavy off a GB, doesn't have overly fast lights like PK, has a completely useless mechanic and is overall rendered obsolete if you can just block is complained about.
Lol the only thing low tier about aramusha is the noob playing this poorly designed light spamming Class :D

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 04:01 PM
You need to play the hero instead of keep being so salty it will atleast show you that light spaming is a noob stomping mech

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 04:05 PM
You need to play the hero instead of keep being so salty it will atleast show you that light spaming is a noob stomping mech
No, Did you give the same advice to People complained about centurion during season 2? I Will not help spreading the arasmusha plague, i try to Cure it.

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Can he take off 80% of your health then stick you in a cutscean nope ronin can't always got to deflect but yes I did say that no otherway people would know how to avoid the strengths of hero and use the weakness of that hero to your advantage is by learning the only person acting like it's a plauge is you stop the salt man learn to play him I bet after you wouldn't complain anymore or at least come back with something bloody constructive criticism instead of "noob class for noobs"

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Can he take off 80% of your health then stick you in a cutscean nope ronin can't always got to deflect but yes I did say that no otherway people would know how to avoid the strengths of hero and use the weakness of that hero to your advantage is by learning the only person acting like it's a plauge is you stop the salt man learn to play him I bet after you wouldn't complain anymore or at least come back with something bloody constructive criticism instead of "noob class for noobs" easy to balance arasmusha.
1. Increase stamina cost for light attacks
2. Remove infinite lightspam, maximum 2 lights in a row then need to follow up with heavy or feint.
3. Slow Down heavy and light attacks by 100 MS.
4 remove Heavy from guardbreak, only wallsplat heavy guarentuee.
5 remove rocksteady feat
Now you have an alot more balanced and fair Class thats still better then most Of the og classes

Jarl.Felix
01-13-2018, 04:58 PM
The recent aramusha buff (again) shows the incredible lack of professionalism from FH devs. God, if only they would get fired and replaced with capable men .. imagine the state of this game..

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 05:03 PM
If that's what you call balance I'm so glad your not a game developer

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 05:07 PM
If that's what you call balance I'm so glad your not a game developer play highlander to prestige 13 and then come back here and say it was a good Idea the buff aramusha before highlander.

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 05:14 PM
Why do you keep bring up hl when he needs a REWORK same as ogs (what means mocap footage for a new move sets ovs it's going to take a while but there not going to stop tweaking the game well they wait for reworks to finalise) tbh I got hl to rep 2 shevled him hes poorly design like most of the hero's good on paper not practice

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Why do you keep bring up hl when he needs a REWORK same as ogs (what means mocap footage for a new move sets ovs it's going to take a while but there not going to stop tweaking the game well they wait for reworks to finalise) tbh I got hl to rep 2 shevled him hes poorly design like most of the hero's good on paper not practice
Highlander is greatly designed but need Numbers fixed. Arasmusha is poorly designed. Infine lightspam.

Devils-_-legacy
01-13-2018, 05:33 PM
We will differ on that one im not a fan of the way he plays he's fun but Iv always said he needs a rework

Dane520123
01-13-2018, 07:50 PM
I'm so happy Ubisoft doesn't cater to these low skill cry baby's dude.

Mtcmnkk
01-13-2018, 09:26 PM
play highlander to prestige 13 and then come back here and say it was a good Idea the buff aramusha before highlander.

So much this. Although as a fellow Highlander, when played correctly, he can be a big hassle. The aramusha was never low tier, not even close. Plenty of heroes needed a buff before him. With that being said the buffs are far from op

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 09:29 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Ubisoft needs to start paying attention a little more. The aramusha is already ridiculously overpowered, then they buff him? I know there's gonna be people out there defending him saying "you're just bad, you need to learn how to parry" but he literally chains too fast for most people to be able to react to that, and he can soft feint into a different direction. Also, idk if it's just me but they seem like the saltiest, most toxic players in the game. They get super salty if you beat them, then spam emotes and the quick chat like they pulled off some God-plays when they spam you to death

The feedback we've seen from Aramusha has been very interesting, with a divide among players who'd like to see him buffed and those that would like to see him nerfed. The changes coming with 1.18 focus on other aspects of his moveset, which could potentially give incentive for players to move away from using what has been the strongest pain point players have had when dealing with Aramusha, his light attacks. As always, we'll be monitoring how these changes effect the game very closely and will begin to investigate further changes should we find that they are not working as intended.

Card1acArrest
01-13-2018, 11:30 PM
There was a very good thread somewhere showing shaman weak spots and how to fight her. Try think the same way with Aramusha guys. If you know you cant block left-top-left-bla-bla, just go for a planned deflect on the top hit.

Example is shaman double light hit, its proven now you can plan for parrying the second hit.

THink the same for aramusha

Depressd_Cent
01-14-2018, 01:02 AM

I dont get how the Aramusha is getting a buff but the Centurion quickly got nerfed i wouldnt mind the buff if they did some changes to Aramusha's stamina consumption because it is outrages and stupid how much **** they can do and not lose stamina but the cent and berserker cant and not only that Cent and berserker get so easily punished on every move but you cant punish the aramusha even if you parry them you cant gb, throw them to the ground, if im lucky to parry the aramusha i cant gb him; like my gb sent the aramusha flying just out of range of my gb but every other character that i parry doesnt go flying out of the range of my gb wtf is this

Okita_Soji..
01-14-2018, 05:36 AM
The feedback we've seen from Aramusha has been very interesting, with a divide among players who'd like to see him buffed and those that would like to see him nerfed. The changes coming with 1.18 focus on other aspects of his moveset, which could potentially give incentive for players to move away from using what has been the strongest pain point players have had when dealing with Aramusha, his light attacks. As always, we'll be monitoring how these changes effect the game very closely and will begin to investigate further changes should we find that they are not working as intended.

So the idea is...to get people to stop using his strongest attacks, the lights, you increase his damage on heavies and make blade blockade stronger so they are used more but don't do anything to lower the lights. Huh? Logically that doesn't make sense.

Did the meeting go like this..
"So the Aramusha is really good at the light combo and is is giving many low to average players trouble. So now if we make his other attacks stronger players will stop doing the light combo."
"Won't that mean players will just use both and he still will have the same issues as before but he will be stronger and could cause more issues."
"No, that will fix the light combo issue."
"I don't get it."
"Let me explain, players won't want to just use the infinite combo now they will use his other skills too as we made them stronger."
"But how will that work? Won't they still use the combo to easily take out players and if that doesn't work then use his other skills."
"Exactly, it's fixed."
"I don't think that is fixing anything. How does that get them to stop doing the combo."
"They just will you'll see."
"Oh...ok great!"

Devils-_-legacy
01-14-2018, 08:11 AM
Or the light spam doesn't really work with anyone that knows how amusha moveset works so they buffed some other parts of his kit so he can be a bit more viable then another noob stomper