PDA

View Full Version : Problems after last week's Nvidia driver update

The_Sentinel_
01-13-2018, 04:58 AM
hello fellow warriors!

Anyone else facing problems with the game after updaring the NVIDIA driver last week?

The gameplay has become so slow and interrupting that I have to exit, restart many times just to be able to play for one session.

The_Sentinel_
01-13-2018, 05:15 AM
Just to add, the game kicks me out saying - you have been removed from the game due to low FPS.....

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 10:28 PM
Hey The_Sentinel_, have you done any troubleshooting of your own regarding the issue? Things like verifying your game files, doing a fresh reinstall of the game or your drivers, or adjusting any of the in-game settings?

EvoX.
01-13-2018, 10:41 PM
I've been experiencing the same issue, save for the kick out due to low FPS part.

The_Sentinel_
01-14-2018, 08:02 PM
the game files are fine, I have reinstalled the NVIDIA driver couple of times but still the same issue.

I've optimised the in-game settings, will try and see

The_Sentinel_
01-27-2018, 06:25 AM
yes, I have done all these and I still get message that I've been kicked out of the game due to low FPS and I know for sure my FPS settings are just fine.
Please help. Thanks

The_Sentinel_
01-27-2018, 06:26 AM
hey how did you fix the issue?
I am still facing it

The_Sentinel_
01-27-2018, 06:27 AM
I've been experiencing the same issue, save for the kick out due to low FPS part.

how did you fix the issue?

The_Sentinel_
01-27-2018, 06:28 AM
Hey The_Sentinel_, have you done any troubleshooting of your own regarding the issue? Things like verifying your game files, doing a fresh reinstall of the game or your drivers, or adjusting any of the in-game settings?

yes, I have done all these and I still get message that I've been kicked out of the game due to low FPS and I know for sure my FPS settings are just fine.
Please help. Thanks