PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

Goldencogsworth
01-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Had this game for a week, and getting matchmaked against rep 170+ guys. Is the matchmaking broke, or is that just the way it is? Have to admit I can't do much about that high rep players.

David_gorda
01-13-2018, 12:08 AM
Had this game for a week, and getting matchmaked against rep 170+ guys. Is the matchmaking broke, or is that just the way it is? Have to admit I can't do much about that high rep players.
Matchmaking has never really worked unfortunatly. I would rather wait longer to get in a Game then play against new players. Just leave after the Game and try find other players withvlpwwr prestige/skill lvl.

Too_Beaucoup
01-13-2018, 04:36 AM
i'm new and usually play against players rep 0-10 (I am rep 3). One thing i have noticed is that higher rep does NOT always equal an 'equivalent' playing skill...tho, when it is accurate, or you are going against rep 40 main, yeah it sucks. Personally I dont mind getting beatdown from time to time because i learn (mainly about how the other champ attacks/timings etc). If a team i'm on gets rofl stomped, i usually just re-Q or go duel....switch back and forth.

i cant wait until counter guard block becomes second nature to me. I still whiff it more times than not. damnit! lol