PDA

View Full Version : Free for all mode?. Give it a read and criticize

Steell241
01-12-2018, 08:30 PM
So just a thought, but what if there was a game mode that was a complete free for all. Kinda typical for a multiplayer game yes, but a 8 person free for all would sync with for honor rather well I think. Also, it allows the use of the highly unused 3rd color scheme, the neutral colors, which are basically non existent to see on your hero unless your a duel player.

I think it would add a good bit of chaos and a very self preserving strategic way of thinking, as well as fun for big groups of people who play together.

This idea may already have been suggested but if so I'm re suggesting it lol

GeneraISoIo
01-12-2018, 09:59 PM
I think this would be a cool idea. I def like the suggestion to this mode since it allows us to use our neutral colors in a bigger mode. Cool suggestion, I agree this mode would be fun.

DoctorMcBatman
01-12-2018, 10:35 PM
yes yes something something FFA, something something Siege.

It's been mentioned a million times. I hope as much as you do something like either of these two modes will be implemented, but I doubt it.

JadeBosson.
01-12-2018, 11:36 PM
would it score like skirmish or would everyone have one life?

David_gorda
01-12-2018, 11:55 PM
They could make a kinda king Of the hill free for all with one small zone and the player tajt controlls the zone get points and People contesting the zone get points but lower. A normal COD like free for all wouldnt work IMO since classes has different runspeeds. Would be impossible for a shugoki to get a Kill when opponent just can run away. This was a huge problem in elemention before, not sure how it is now.