PDA

View Full Version : How Long Did It Take You?

tjbyrum1
11-22-2011, 10:30 PM
How long did it take you to complete Revelations? Story-wise and also 100%-wise?

I was taking my sweet time and all, but because my I was having so much trouble with getting my Xbox to recognize my disc, I went ahead and completed what was left of the story. After beating it, it took me a total of 11 hours, however please remember that I had to hurry and beat it cause of my frustration.

I took my time, scaled the viewpoints, renovated the place, spent time using my recruits and training them, buying everything I could etc. It's a shame I had to beat it at 11 hours, when I could have extended the game much much farther.

tjbyrum1
11-22-2011, 10:30 PM
How long did it take you to complete Revelations? Story-wise and also 100%-wise?

I was taking my sweet time and all, but because my I was having so much trouble with getting my Xbox to recognize my disc, I went ahead and completed what was left of the story. After beating it, it took me a total of 11 hours, however please remember that I had to hurry and beat it cause of my frustration.

I took my time, scaled the viewpoints, renovated the place, spent time using my recruits and training them, buying everything I could etc. It's a shame I had to beat it at 11 hours, when I could have extended the game much much farther.

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm actually still workin on it, just completed Sequence 2. Sayin this after re-startin it numerous times because this bein a elaberate sandbox I try an complete as much of the "off-storyline" missions an have a master assassin for each den before takin over the next which I find helps reduce the number of Den Defenses I have to perform so I can later concentrate solely on the storyline.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 02:35 AM
It took 8hrs to complete storyline, however i cant vote because i cant supply the second answer yet as im too still working on it...

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:03 AM
I have no idea on how long the story took me. I try to get 100% while playing through the story.

UrDeviant1
11-23-2011, 09:13 AM
17hrs @ 79% so far

Assassin_M
11-23-2011, 09:34 AM
The story took me about a week http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif