PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha buff ???

DAC.CaSs
01-12-2018, 04:16 AM
Rly Devs ?

Ok , looks like the end . enjoy ur game with 1k players left and see how the game go on the trash . nice ballancing buffing ara .

Sneakly20
01-12-2018, 05:57 AM
They gave him a heavy off a GB which was needed. The increased the damage of all his Blade Blackade stuff by 5 and and made his side heavies it a little harder. It’s not the end of the world. This actually makes him viable a little higher up. Of course I don’t think blade blackade means much since it can GB. But again this was needed for him.

Knight_Raime
01-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Same thing was said when centurion was released. and the period where he didn't get nerfed.
Game will still survive without you.

Klingentaenz3r
01-12-2018, 02:34 PM
do you people ever go into actually evaluating and comprehend the announced changes instead of categorizing everything in black and white and go on riots just out of priniciple no matter how small and mediocre those adjustments are

Okita_Soji..
01-12-2018, 04:56 PM
One thing I never could understand while reading what goes on with games like this is all the talk about "upper level play." Of all the copies of the game brought on steam, uplay, xbox and ps4 how many were "average" people, which is where the money for this game came from. Of the people who play this game what is the percentage of "upper level" players? My guess is low and if the game wants to attract new players then why cater to the 2%? If it gets too easy for ultra gamers who cares, they are the minority. The game died out in numbers because average players didn't like things that happened, servers, spam, etc. It will never be brought back up in numbers because the changes they make hurt new players and they will get discouraged quickly. Now still average players have numerous posts about issues with heroes or game modes and all that is talked about is "it's better for upper level play." Sorry but to 3-4 posters on here who are quite good and have no issues handling any attacks from any hero, the game shouldn't listen to you. There are becoming hundreds of posts from different players who all experience the same things and are ignored. It's quite sad....

Aramusha has a strong light combo so now to encourage people to not use that they strengthened his other moves so they are used more. That's not balance. Everyone should have seen this coming as they did it with the cent. Cut scene is an issue so they lower his HP. I hope this game keeps going as I do really like it but with every turn they discourage more players and the game will not survive if they keep losing players.

David_gorda
01-12-2018, 05:03 PM
^spot on.

Sneakly20
01-12-2018, 05:21 PM
One thing I never could understand while reading what goes on with games like this is all the talk about "upper level play." Of all the copies of the game brought on steam, uplay, xbox and ps4 how many were "average" people, which is where the money for this game came from. Of the people who play this game what is the percentage of "upper level" players? My guess is low and if the game wants to attract new players then why cater to the 2%? If it gets too easy for ultra gamers who cares, they are the minority. The game died out in numbers because average players didn't like things that happened, servers, spam, etc. It will never be brought back up in numbers because the changes they make hurt new players and they will get discouraged quickly. Now still average players have numerous posts about issues with heroes or game modes and all that is talked about is "it's better for upper level play." Sorry but to 3-4 posters on here who are quite good and have no issues handling any attacks from any hero, the game shouldn't listen to you. There are becoming hundreds of posts from different players who all experience the same things and are ignored. It's quite sad....

Aramusha has a strong light combo so now to encourage people to not use that they strengthened his other moves so they are used more. That's not balance. Everyone should have seen this coming as they did it with the cent. Cut scene is an issue so they lower his HP. I hope this game keeps going as I do really like it but with every turn they discourage more players and the game will not survive if they keep losing players.

I mostly agree with is except for a few things. This game is incredibly hard to balance hero wise but also where people are in the game. If the average player( most of the player base) gets things catered to him/her those who are the very good or the best will be bored are not find it as fun. Everyone is different mind you so that is up for debate. Now on the other hand if we work on the game for “better players” then the average get stepped on. See my point? I’m willing to discuss this if you’d like.

Hormly
01-12-2018, 06:26 PM
The aramushy is the second easiest thing to kill in this game

Okita_Soji..
01-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Yeah I understand and I'm not that good but I have fun. Sure there are things that get frustrating like the grenades/catapults, arrow storm and the end of a match, the mine field the Shamen lays down in a zone, etc. but that is off topic. It's just making every hero better and better to milk money out of people because they want to play as that hero makes the game ending closer and closer. There has to be ceiling and some heroes will be C tier or B tier it has to be that way. Some are good at this others that. To have to make it that every hero now has to be great at that mystical upper level play is wrong. There is a good learning curve in this game and making every new hero "noob stompers" will turn more away than keep.