PDA

View Full Version : Addon Heroes r too heavy compare to orginal Heroes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No0b.Nr.1
01-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Near every Addon Hero is too Heavy .

I mean ,for example , lets look asssassins :
Beserker , peacekeeper, orochi : 0 opener, 0 unblockable attack , not many combos,
Gladiator : if u r **** and everything gets block ,just press S+middle mouse , just use zone attack. Attack much faster than other assassins, too many combos, too many unblockable attacks,
Shaman : lol , should i say somethig about this trash. Its like everything is trash about her, hp, movement,combos, bleed,eating and heal, jump , jump to push to wall to do sure attack ,

I mean gladiator and shaman compare to serker and orochi, just a joke.

I REALLY miss the old days in duel, where u just focus and tried to feint and read the mind of ur opponent and it was really challenging and fun.
But these days u only see addon noobs , and if they cant do it with attack and feint and grab, just do the joke of spaming imbalanced unblockable blablaa !!

I have been enjoy the old time of for honor, but this is getting destroy by ubi-money-hungry.

Sadly i dont think that we will get major changes about this in future. Its like how it is , and it comes close to say goodbye to for honor after like 500 h !:(:(:(:(:(

David_gorda
01-12-2018, 03:23 AM
Yeah i dont like Any Of the dlc classes except maybe highlander. I Guess they were created to break the defensive meta which they are good at but i would rather seen a change in rewards from succesful parry. I would like more useful moveset for all characters but i dont like the unblockable safish attacks.

bob333e
01-12-2018, 03:35 AM
In terms of using the DLC heroes, I personally like Highlander and Shinobi. However in terms of challenging the DLC heroes, I savour challenging them all. They are harder to beat, faster, and deal more punishes. Skilled Centurions, Gladiators and Shamans are not a joke at high-skill play. They do not rely on gimmicks too much, and make good use of their punishes.

The old beta days are all gone now. But fret not. For Honor as a whole is improving. We're soon acquiring character reworks and dedicated servers. Possibly March-April. Personally I would wait till I see with my own eyes and experience with my own hands how the reworks will be and how the dedicated servers will perform.

Alustar.exe
01-12-2018, 03:54 AM
They are working on returns to the vanilla roster, so enjoy them while you can. Season two changed things. So likely we are going to see all heroes brought to this level of playability. My advice would be to either stick it out, or pick up one of the dlc heroes you like currently, so that when the reworks take place, the learning curve isn't as steep.

bob333e
01-12-2018, 04:12 AM
They are working on returns to the vanilla roster, so enjoy them while you can. Season two changed things. So likely we are going to see all heroes brought to this level of playability. My advice would be to either stick it out, or pick up one of the dlc heroes you like currently, so that when the reworks take place, the learning curve isn't as steep.

Honestly I'm starting to doubt the reworks will even be THAT deep. Considering they took the rework of the Viking Mask as a 'rework', and what did we get? glowing eyes and some eyebrows. At least it's now on the hero's face during executions.

If anything, they'll at most change half the moveset. And they will be new moves based on the old ones, but in just better format. That's my 2c.

No0b.Nr.1
01-12-2018, 12:13 PM
The only hero i didnt play is peacekeeper , others i have +3 rep. I already played them, therefor i can judge.
And they willnt change the attack-set of heroes , i,m sure about this. ! ( sadly )
I mean , this is one the most epic games i played and i,m a gamer since 2005. But this great game got amateur issues becaus of a team which is more thinking about money than being great and epic.