PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha buff..... why?

Lallarn1945
01-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Can anyone explain why Aramusha of all characters got a buff? who probably is already the character with the fastest attacks?

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Can anyone explain why Aramusha of all characters got a buff? who probably is already the character with the fastest attacks?
They want People to spend real money and buy steel and/ or ubisoft are completly incompetent. Its a ****ing Joke.

JadeBosson.
01-11-2018, 10:31 PM
maybe ubisoft hates us so they buff the hated character

Devils-_-legacy
01-11-2018, 10:42 PM
The top heavy timing was reduced so he got a heavy off gb and increases BB damage the stamina damage and heavy damage probably to give people another move other then light spam I'm glad they did tho he defo needed it some incentive to use his whole kit

Mia.Nora
01-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Meanwhile conqueror lol. They could have given similar treatment to all OG heroes until reworks. Who knows maybe reworks wouldn't even be necessary if they did.

Devils-_-legacy
01-11-2018, 11:02 PM
The way conquer was designed paved the way for him being a one trick pony but most of the ogs are thank God for warrior den saying that's there priority now

Tyrjo
01-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Buff an already hated spam hero. Way to go.... :rolleyes:

Charmzzz
01-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Buff an already hated spam hero. Way to go.... :rolleyes:

But they didn't buff his "spam" combo in any way. They buffed other moves to give people a reason to use them as they were plain useless before. Now an Aramusha player can also go for feints to GB someone besides being near a wall and blade-blockade to give proper rewards for a "hard to get going" move.

Tyrjo
01-12-2018, 08:45 AM
But they didn't buff his "spam" combo in any way.

I didn't say that either.

BarbeQMichael
01-12-2018, 09:27 AM
And here I thought it was intentional not to get heavy off gb. But of all heroes, still, why aramusha? He is a very solid piece of assassin tank who has very fast attacks with good defensive abilities. It's not like he is anywhere near the bottom where HL is but for some reason HL still cannot be buffed.

Knight_Raime
01-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Because players who are in a decent skill bracket or higher have zero issues with shutting out aramusha.
unlike a handful of OG heros aramusha wasn't fundementally flawed. he just needed (and imo still needs) a little nudge to be well done.

Okita_Soji..
01-12-2018, 07:03 PM
With each season the heroes get better and faster than before. The issue is the middle or lower level players can't handle them and it will eventually turn them all away. Catering to the few hurts the masses. It won't matter if servers come the 10 of you top players that will be left can't keep the game going. Buffing all the heroes to 200ms attacks to appease super gamers to challenge them is a wrong approach. A bit of an exaggeration but its where its heading for year 2.

Alustar.exe
01-12-2018, 10:37 PM
With each season the heroes get better and faster than before. The issue is the middle or lower level players can't handle them and it will eventually turn them all away. Catering to the few hurts the masses. It won't matter if servers come the 10 of you top players that will be left can't keep the game going. Buffing all the heroes to 200ms attacks to appease super gamers to challenge them is a wrong approach. A bit of an exaggeration but its where its heading for year 2.

That's actually not true. Any of it. The hero's haven't gotten any faster. Last I checked 500ms still takes the same amount of time that it does now as it did at launch. So no, the heroes haven't gotten faster. They are (in some cases) just as fast as every other hero we have. The problem is they have better kits that make then more accessible and easier to play since it takes more knowledge to counter them.
Furthermore, this isn't catering to the few. This just is. That's the way this game works. And I promise you showing down attacks will not help anyone be better at the game, you'd just encourage a while new defensive meta.

Okita_Soji..
01-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Just going over the values chart and unless my math is off all of the new heroes have numbers lower than the original roster lights and highs. Lets use an assassin Orochi for example his top light 600/ 200ms cent, shinobi, aramusha, shamen all have faster top light attacks than the double tap from Orochi with glad being the same. So that's everyone but highlander. Of the originals half are at 500ms the others are the same, so not everyone. Similar with heavies. Cent has the fastest and aramusha has the second fastest. Looking at the chart the originals goes up and down by class, now no matter the class they are fast.

Knight_Raime
01-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Just going over the values chart and unless my math is off all of the new heroes have numbers lower than the original roster lights and highs. Lets use an assassin Orochi for example his top light 600/ 200ms cent, shinobi, aramusha, shamen all have faster top light attacks than the double tap from Orochi with glad being the same. So that's everyone but highlander. Of the originals half are at 500ms the others are the same, so not everyone. Similar with heavies. Cent has the fastest and aramusha has the second fastest. Looking at the chart the originals goes up and down by class, now no matter the class they are fast.

every hero in the game has 500ms lights in some fashion save 4. pk and shaman to my knowledge are the only heros that have 400ms attacks.

BarbeQMichael
01-13-2018, 12:59 PM
every hero in the game has 500ms lights in some fashion save 4. pk and shaman to my knowledge are the only heros that have 400ms attacks.

As far as I know the shugo, HL and raider can do only 600ms "fast" attacks from neutral

Knight_Raime
01-13-2018, 01:22 PM
As far as I know the shugo, HL and raider can do only 600ms "fast" attacks from neutral

i'm just now remembering that highlander has 400ms lights in offensive form. but yeah. I did say 4 didn't.

BarbeQMichael
01-13-2018, 01:32 PM
i'm just now remembering that highlander has 400ms lights in offensive form. but yeah. I did say 4 didn't.

Well the offensive form isn't neutral, going into it takes about one second so you can easily gb/hit hl trying to do OF light. But I misunderstood you, I thought you used the 4 as in " save for pk and shaman".

EvoX.
01-13-2018, 01:35 PM
Because he needed it?