PDA

View Full Version : STAND AND FIGHT,more like stand and bomb , may as well b playing COD

M4RKSG4MES
01-11-2018, 07:18 PM
WHEN WHEN are Ubisoft gonna SORT OUT this bomb/arrow abuse/cheap kill , EVERY game it feels is WHO's got bomb/arrows at end ,UNFORTUNATELY not ALL the characters have that ability/feat so kinda totally unfair to the players who WANT to fight , SURELY when it gets down to the stand and fight stage THATS what it SHOULD be, ALL the previous otherwise would been COMPLETE waste of time , i personally REFUSE to resort to i feel is cheap/cheating win , least when i win i can hold my head up and say i did so fairly .

JadeBosson.
01-11-2018, 10:47 PM
k

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 10:59 PM
WHEN WHEN are Ubisoft gonna SORT OUT this bomb/arrow abuse/cheap kill , EVERY game it feels is WHO's got bomb/arrows at end ,UNFORTUNATELY not ALL the characters have that ability/feat so kinda totally unfair to the players who WANT to fight , SURELY when it gets down to the stand and fight stage THATS what it SHOULD be, ALL the previous otherwise would been COMPLETE waste of time , i personally REFUSE to resort to i feel is cheap/cheating win , least when i win i can hold my head up and say i did so fairly .
The Aoe feats need to be removed and weapon
Buffs are to strong