PDA

View Full Version : sound mod

Andpal_9451
05-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Anybdy know a link where i can download a nice sound mod? The original sounds are not very good and are missing a lot of things like bollow blast sound,alarm sound is poor and many other things....please help me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Andpal_9451
05-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Anybdy know a link where i can download a nice sound mod? The original sounds are not very good and are missing a lot of things like bollow blast sound,alarm sound is poor and many other things....please help me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

tiger_tim_34
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Beeryus' excellent Real U-Boat 1.22 mod includes several new and enhanced sounds, including that all-important 'blow ballast' sound.

However, it also makes the sim a fair bit harder in the pursuit of realism. Some of the additional changes may not be to your liking, so do read the accompanying notes before installation. Most likely, like many of us, you'll love it though.

... except for the fatigue model, which is still under debate.

Andpal_9451
05-12-2005, 05:50 PM
thanks tiger...but will the Real U-Boat 1.22 work on the 1.3 patch? i was playing with flotilla mod 1.00 and it has some problems working on the new patch.

Mylo42
05-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Beery and team are working on it. My advice to you is to keep playing version 1.2 with Real U-Boat mod 1.22 (or 1.21 Oddly enough, I have frame rate problems with the periscope in 1.22, but I think I'm the only one). That is if, of course, you want the game to, in fact, be harder (much less tonnage per patrol). If you just want to blow things up, don't bother with the Real U-boat mod. There are lots of us that are waiting for Beery and team to fix a bunch of problems with the 1.3 patch, or, at least make the mods compatible with it.

Andpal_9451
05-13-2005, 03:30 AM
thanks Mylo...I think i'll come back to 1.2.There are too many bugs on 1.3 and no Mods for it.