PDA

View Full Version : Stop making bots so strong

Eyyupyeser95
01-08-2018, 05:22 PM
That they can read your input and parry everything is just ******** stop making them so strong

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Lvl 3 conq bots ruin my life lol

Eyyupyeser95
01-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Lvl 3 conq bots ruin my life lol

I find it hilarious that they can parry everything.
He even parries warden top i can understand blocking but parrying?

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Well..they are op for sure.. Thats one way to put it.. But to tell you the truth i enjoy it..it really makes me wanna challenge my self and find openings to attack and most of the time i use the tricks i learn from bot on actuall pvp

FredEx919
01-08-2018, 06:47 PM
If you're getting a lot of level 3 bots, you're probably a pretty good player (or the people you're playing with are pretty good). They are tuff for sure, but I think you get used to them after a while. Level 3 Valk has always been my downfall.

Eyyupyeser95
01-08-2018, 06:51 PM
If you're getting a lot of level 3 bots, you're probably a pretty good player (or the people you're playing with are pretty good). They are tuff for sure, but I think you get used to them after a while. Level 3 Valk has always been my downfall.

Mine usually is pk since she is fast but the bots have inhumane reaction what i usually do as raider is heavy faint top light 2x and then twice but the thing is it seems like they are reading my input because they parry my everything haha. But it is fun it just hard to win against a bot that completely shuts you down with every move you try to do.

GeneraISoIo
01-08-2018, 06:56 PM

Any changes coming to the bots anytime soon?

Currently, the people who want level 3 bots don't get any. This needs fixed and fixed quickly. First they shove level 3 bots in our faces, then they reset skill level so everyone, even people who no longer play PvP, get level 1 bots, and when we try to get the level 3 bots back, we are unable to because we don't play PvP because of their horrific networking architecture. I just feel like I'm getting punished for trying to play the game the way I want to play it.

OneTrueAlca
01-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Every match i get is all lv3 bots. this might be due to high rep but fighting level 3 bots is a pain. it takes too long to kill them compared to lv1 so farming exp vs bots its not efficient because of this. because lv3 really takes too long to kill.

my MMR isnt very high either and i lost plenty of matches and still lv3 bots

All bots on PVP should be lv3 since if a player leaves a bot replaces him so needs a better bot for the player. But AI? Why lv3 seriously.

iiRAINBOW_DASH
01-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Top 5 lvl 3 bots

1. Aramusha- parries everything with all guard aka free damage on you.Timing is always perfect. Unstoppable light and heavy spam with feints. I'm convinced he is the world boss of For Honor. I don't even try to fight him 1v1. He's just too godly.

2. Shaman- bleed game on point and it will bite your neck whenever it gets it chance.

3. Gladiator- it will bait you into parries and will deflect you with bleeds. Even the best human gladiator I face rarely do that. Timing is impeccable.

4. Peacekeeper- Best turtling bot in the game. Will always react to what you are doing with side dash attack, light spam, GB bleed, and knows max punish unlike other heroes.

5. Daddy Law- Really good at feinting into heavies into GB and knows how to bait for parries really well. Don't use light attack on him unless you wanna get Adnomus inimucus."

nufrancis
01-09-2018, 03:03 AM
in 1vs1 indeed they are very strong, especially LB, but in 4vs4 they are still stupid. its just frustating when our teammates DC or leave the game and replaced by this stupid BOTs that didnt know anything about tactics and strategy.

Mtcmnkk
01-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Love the level three bots. Keep em in the game. Level three bots are still predictable. Learn every characters strengths and weaknesses especially your own hero

Claudius_Katt
01-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Any changes coming to the bots anytime soon?

Currently, the people who want level 3 bots don't get any. This needs fixed and fixed quickly. First they shove level 3 bots in our faces, then they reset skill level so everyone, even people who no longer play PvP, get level 1 bots, and when we try to get the level 3 bots back, we are unable to because we don't play PvP because of their horrific networking architecture. I just feel like I'm getting punished for trying to play the game the way I want to play it.

I didnt realise they reset skill level,
That explains why my bot skill levels went back to level 1 and wont increase,
I had a good thing going too,
All team games were level 2 bots with a level 3 bot on each team,
Duel was almost always a level 3 sometimes a level 2.
I liked it that way.

I really cant see why they cant just add a bot level select option when you have matchmaking off.

bob333e
01-09-2018, 03:45 AM
I really cant see why they cant just add a bot level select option when you have matchmaking off.

^

PDXGorechild
01-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Top 5 lvl 3 bots

1. Aramusha- parries everything with all guard aka free damage on you.Timing is always perfect. Unstoppable light and heavy spam with feints. I'm convinced he is the world boss of For Honor. I don't even try to fight him 1v1. He's just too godly.

2. Shaman- bleed game on point and it will bite your neck whenever it gets it chance.

3. Gladiator- it will bait you into parries and will deflect you with bleeds. Even the best human gladiator I face rarely do that. Timing is impeccable.

4. Peacekeeper- Best turtling bot in the game. Will always react to what you are doing with side dash attack, light spam, GB bleed, and knows max punish unlike other heroes.

5. Daddy Law- Really good at feinting into heavies into GB and knows how to bait for parries really well. Don't use light attack on him unless you wanna get Adnomus inimucus."

This is about right. I'd put Lawbringer higher up though. Me and Allustar recently had an awkward encounter in a brawl where the other team was a player and a level 3 Lawbringer bot. The enemy player even stood and watched, letting us both fight the ganking bot together, but it killed us both... terribly embarrassing.

That being said, I have mixed feelings about them. I really do enjoy the challenge. Level 1 and 2 bots just don't cut the mustard in games with high level players, and often cause a team to lose if they have bots on and are fighting against a full team of players. Sometimes I'm even glad to have just one level 3 bot on my team to tie the enemy up a bit as the heavies especially take a long time to put down.

The only change I can think that would maybe make it better would be to make them less good at defence. They do parry/deflect and counter GB with eye watering efficiency. Maybe reduce their defensive capabilities a bit so they're easier to kill, and up their attacks a bit so they're no less deadly, just less annoying.

AkenoKobayashi
01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Jesus Christ people. Ubi updates the level 3 bot frequency because people want a challenge. Then people ***** that they are too much, so Ubisoft removes them. Then people ***** that the level 1 and 2 bots are too easy. So Ubisoft backtracks on the reduction. Now you're *****ing again about them.

JadeBosson.
01-10-2018, 02:46 AM
but bots are fun and easy