PDA

View Full Version : OROCHI. anything Ubi???

Buggy.Blaster
01-06-2018, 10:09 AM
You said months ago orochi would get some love but no. nothing!! orochi is trash tier 1v1 ubi. Until she gets her buff...(assuming your still going to follow through on what u said... ) could u just increase the side attacks???? this would seriously take 10 mins to add this in the next patch. we can all agree she has no side attack threat at all and the side attack speed is a joke. she needs an opener as well and bla bla bla... but until u get around to buffing the orochi in the future months, could we at least get a bandaid on the side light attack speed??? i mean, if u match the orochi up to gladiator, shaman, aramushi, and so many other better classes imagine the hate people would give u if u released the orochi how she is in her current form. u never would guarantee do this. so please just increase the side lights attacks in the next patch to tide us over for an actual buff. Honestly all she needs is faster sides and a simple opener then she would be fine. thanks. PLEASE DONT IGNORE.

Playing_Mantis
01-06-2018, 10:33 AM
Yes!!! Please ubiquity, just give the orochi a faster side light for now, i agree. This assassin class is pretty sad if it can not attack from the side..... so predictable... too hard to win with orochi. faster lights would be a good start!

Zombie.Mantis
01-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Agree, Roach basically has 2 attacks..top light and zone. put guard up and watch for the zone... so easy to beat. They need another threat, even if its not side lights..but they should at least be on par with other assassins. I think the devs forgot about the orochi players... feels bad

Hormly
01-06-2018, 08:07 PM
For me, fighting an orochi is like eating a chewable Flintstones vitamin pill 😊

Zombie.Face
01-08-2018, 08:33 AM
please answer ubisoft. is there any way to get some faster side attacks!!!!?????!!!!!!!!?????? like this week........