PDA

View Full Version : Ubi keeps on messing up the "your skill" level

Mtcmnkk
01-06-2018, 02:02 AM
I'm rep 66, currently at Platinum four ranked duels and all five of my characters have over a 2 k/d in 4v4 (which isn't saying much I know but still). Yet I'm constantly getting matched with complete noobs and destroying souls, it's literally like I'm playing level one bots. On top of that, it's saying my skill is lower than these players. As much as I love destroying all hopes and dreams, I would really rather face someone of my same skill level. This game really isn't fun if you're facing someone so significantly worse than you.

Get your **** together Ubi. Literally every update brings another problem

David_gorda
01-06-2018, 02:14 AM
I'm rep 66, currently at Platinum four ranked duels and all five of my characters have over a 2 k/d in 4v4 (which isn't saying much I know but still). Yet I'm constantly getting matched with complete noobs and destroying souls, it's literally like I'm playing level one bots. On top of that, it's saying my skill is lower than these players. As much as I love destroying all hopes and dreams, I would really rather face someone of my same skill level. This game really isn't fun if you're facing someone so significantly worse than you.

Get your **** together Ubi. Literally every update brings another problem yeah Matchmaking doesnt work At all, i remember i Did a duel where i was 2 arrows lower skill lvl then My opponent and i dont think i seen that before so thought i would get owned. I beat him 3-0 easy lol.

Mtcmnkk
01-06-2018, 02:18 AM
yeah Matchmaking doesnt work At all, i remember i Did a duel where i was 2 arrows lower skill lvl then My opponent and i dont think i seen that before so thought i would get owned. I beat him 3-0 easy lol.

It's ridiculous. It's happened before after matches but the only problem now is all I'm facing are freaking scrubs. JFC FTS GFYUbi

David_gorda
01-06-2018, 02:27 AM
It's ridiculous. It's happened before after matches but the only problem now is all I'm facing are freaking scrubs. JFC FTS GFYUbi yeah i rather wait 5 or even 10 minutes to find decent players, sucks to play with and against noobs most games, its awesome when i find a 4vs 4 Game with Skilled People and then everyone usually stays around several games after.