PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Ideas.

JFUHD
01-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Hello there guys, this is actually my first post out here.
I got some ideas about for honor. Not about the gameplay but about some visual and acoustic ideas, and i thought that i should post it here so if the community likes it, the Ubisoft team will notice it *hopefully* .
So , let us begin.

1) There are people out there that play this game for quite a long time , most of them may be tired of listening to their favorite heroes over and over and over again. So i thought that it would be a great idea if the guys from Ubisoft added some new voices for each hero . For example , Centurion shouts *incredibilly* while shredding apart his opponent but imagine if you could alter his voice. He could still shout his super awesome phrases but with more (for example) anger.
This will add a new variety of choices to customize your favorite heroes.

2) While you level up your heroes you unlock some new and exciting outfits for them to try on, some cool colors etc. But the fact that the overall appearance remains the same is sometimes boring. What if , you could alter your hero's overall appearance , by purchasing a skin, lets call it that way. Lets take for example Warden, his gear is excellently designed and his outfits are cool. What if you could use the same armor or weapons your have equipped on him/her but alter the overall appearance. Imagine a warden with his helmet off or something like that, he could also wear a cape . Knights used to wear capes in the medieval times. (Not while in combat). Clothing was considered a status symbol.
I think that would be awesome.

So thank you guys for reading my ideas. i hope you like 'em. If you do , there will be more to come.

Tundra 793
01-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forum JFUHD.

The voice idea is interesting, and theoretically, easy-ish to implement. There's probably 72 different takes for each line that every character has, with different inflections and emotions being conveyed. Adding 2-3 of these to just activate at random might be fun to hear in game, just to change up the audible monotony of "Incredibilis!1!!" that just won't end.

All the players have wanted more armor choices since Season 2 when we became aware that each seasons new armors are all just reworks of old armors, usually with more spikes. But the devs have said a few times, that new armors are among the hardest things to make.
So while we all want more visual customization, it might still be quite a while before we see any.

JFUHD
01-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Oh, i get that. We all have to be patient then to see what are they up to, i mean about the appearance.
I m still glad you liked the voice idea. ;D

MakeYouProud
01-06-2018, 03:52 PM
I like the voice idea. It actually seems interesting.