PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Deadly Feint

alandonovan
01-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Hi,
I'm a senior gamer and not a dexterous player, but happy to practice 'the right thing'.
Id like some tips/explanation for Deadly Feint, I can only get it about 5% of attempts.and I cant figure out what I did right!
This is what I 'think' I am/should be doing (for example) - (other Guards are available)....
1 Guard Right
2 Heavy
3 Heavy - but as soon ad RT is pressed -
4 Move Guard to Left
5 Light ( I think of this as separate to the Guard move, not simultaneous).
I know this all happens in a split second, so I may not be doing it exactly as described every time, but that's what I am trying to do. OK, if you miss you generally get a Chain Finisher so all is not lost. but I'd love to be able to Feint at will.

The videos available look amazing and seem to be in a different universe than me.

Thanks for any replies and .Happy 2018!

Takuram
01-05-2018, 06:18 PM
well... that's pretty much it... u might want to check your deadzone configuration in controller options, try to make it smaller, so the guard switch is faster...

alandonovan
01-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Thanks for confirmation Takuram. I have my dead zone set so the stick doesn't move to another guard when releasing (if that makes sense), but I can experiment.
Cheers

Klingentaenz3r
01-05-2018, 09:48 PM
you dont have to start on a heavy. Light or heavy either is fine.

Whenever you want to do a deadly feint you can press heavy again in the direction you are already in or in the entirely opposite direction of the chain (keep that last one one for later I recommend but beware that it's possible)

The animation performed is the heavy finisher from that one you can do the deadly feint with a light attack and address any other direction than the one you are currently in. Note it has to be a light next and you cannot let too much time pass.

Happy new year to you too

LordvonK
09-06-2018, 05:46 PM
yeah the deadly feint.. i struggle with it to you have only a very short time window in wich you can cancel the heavy finisher and do a soft from another direction… i hope they patch it oneday and give us a Little more time to use it ist hardcore to use it now as it is … you got to be really really quick

Capoupacap
09-06-2018, 11:14 PM
it's pretty much a timing issue. Just be aware that guard switch take 100ms, so make it too sensible could also be an issue :)

LordvonK
09-07-2018, 12:32 PM
how it should look like:https://youtu.be/ejdJq4D19zk
how it looks when i am doing it :D : https://youtu.be/rQDtQyALXk0

any advice? its actually very hardcore to pull off plz some dev incerase the time window for feinting ist psyco to do it with this small timewindow to feint haha:mad:

LordvonK
09-08-2018, 12:30 PM
BEcause i self struggel with the short Aramusha timing Windows for Input i did a noob Video guide / tutorial on chains and deadly feint: https://youtu.be/DvsMqU7hNUk enjoy and laugh plz :) or cry if you are training it for yourself hehe:cool: