PDA

View Full Version : Execution fiasco

M4RKSG4MES
01-02-2018, 11:51 PM
WHAT happened to our faster executions we were PROMISED , it makes players reluctant to use them SOME character ones take ages to complete,meanwhile your getting hit constant without ANYTHING to prevent it, IF Ubisoft aren't gonna deliver our promise AT LEAST make player infallable whilst performing one ,it may encourage players to buy new ones or perform them more, its SO SO annoying it DOES discourage players from performing and who can blame them .

Charmzzz
01-03-2018, 09:08 AM
My experience so far is that every hero has shorter and longer executions. The shorter ones reg less hp than the longer ones. Imo that is a very good thing, I can choose between 4 executions to match my situation: do I need alot of hp back and am I alone? Is a fight around me going on?

PDXGorechild
01-03-2018, 09:17 AM
My experience so far is that every hero has shorter and longer executions. The shorter ones reg less hp than the longer ones. Imo that is a very good thing, I can choose between 4 executions to match my situation: do I need alot of hp back and am I alone? Is a fight around me going on?

Yep, seems to be working well to me too. Has anyone compiled a list of times each execution takes for each class?

Charmzzz
01-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Yep, seems to be working well to me too. Has anyone compiled a list of times each execution takes for each class?

Best I have found is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6132bk/executions_time_it_takes_to_kill_your_enemy/

Note: no gear stats are included and alot of executions are missing

PDXGorechild
01-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Best I have found is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6132bk/executions_time_it_takes_to_kill_your_enemy/

Note: no gear stats are included and alot of executions are missing

That's awesome - thank you!

Piece of advice to the OP - I have my quickest execution assigned to square, the second quickest to triangle. My other two executions are slower ones which I have assigned to hold triangle and hold square. This way if I have enemies nearby I can just bash one of the buttons for a quick execution, if nobodies around i'll hold it down for a longer one. Hope this helps a bit.

Edit: It'd be kinda helpful if Ubi included the execution time and health regeneration on the executions screen.

nufrancis
01-05-2018, 11:13 AM

Nice info.

I didnt know that Execution duration affects the Health gained.

I always hate the long execution. It makes us vulnerable to enemies attack and also I havent bought any additional execution for any heroes because I think its useless, no impact for your battle performance but now I got this info maybe I should consider my option open to buy new Execution.

ThomHermans1
01-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Maybe they should add a duration timer and HP gain next to the executions when you want to buy/equip them/