PDA

View Full Version : "Non-default" Skins for Other Aircraft?

mungee
04-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Am I correct in saying that one can only put a custom/"non-default" skin on one's own aircraft and not on the other aircraft in one's flight (at the same time)?
If I'm incorrect in this, please advise me as to how to do this - I'm not comfortable being the only aircraft "out of synch" with my flight!

Thanks.

mungee
04-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Am I correct in saying that one can only put a custom/"non-default" skin on one's own aircraft and not on the other aircraft in one's flight (at the same time)?
If I'm incorrect in this, please advise me as to how to do this - I'm not comfortable being the only aircraft "out of synch" with my flight!

Thanks.

pik_as
04-13-2004, 01:36 PM
Yes you can on your own computer. )I know next-to-nothing about playing on-line) If in QMB, click on the button to the right of the weapon loadout to customize the skin. Once in that screen, select the aircraft number in the upper right corner to set their skins. Same for the Full Mission Builder. In the object screen, select number in flight, and then click on the tabs at the top of the object screen to select the other aircraft. Look for the "skin" entry field in each case. Have fun.