PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Learning

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 12:24 AM
I beat the game already, but this one part of the library was really bugging me. In the big room where you have to shine light on the 3 symbols, its really hard to get down from the upper level. The way I did it was this:

1) drop to the bottom of the hanging ladder.

2) jump backwards and land on top of one of the poles

3) run up the wall and flip backwards, then swing from the pole normally.

This seems like the hard way to do it, since I failed about 90% of the time landing on top of the pole. Is there an easier way?

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 12:24 AM
I beat the game already, but this one part of the library was really bugging me. In the big room where you have to shine light on the 3 symbols, its really hard to get down from the upper level. The way I did it was this:

This seems like the hard way to do it, since I failed about 90% of the time landing on top of the pole. Is there an easier way?

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 01:01 AM
I did it that same way for a while till i just gave up - too time consuming. I found a MUCH better way:

on the opposite side of the hall from that ladder - by the ledge ABOVE the second symbol where Farah waits - there is a square grey column by a wall. On that column there is a ledge that you can jump to and hang. Once you get on that ledge just look around, and it'll be apparent where to go from there.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 02:52 AM
Second floor...

you can also go to the end of the hall on the same floor as farah and there is a book case with a cloud on it...and get down from there.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 06:17 AM

Instead of step 3, you can try turning around and walking to front of pole, you'll drop down and hang...and then you can swing like normal to where ever.

also other poster, posted an easier way, which I found later...