PDA

View Full Version : Drakar Outfits Won't Unlock

Shredder740
12-31-2017, 01:58 AM
As the title says. The Drakar outfits haven't unlocked. Game states they are unlocked by owning the Season Pass which I purchased on day one give or take.

Not only are the outfits locked, but so are the symbols and Blood and Onyx colours. This is only a problem relating to the Raider and the Berserker.

Anyone else having similar or the same problem?

zcubed
12-31-2017, 09:18 AM
The Drakar outfits are actually reputation 26 outfits. The recent patch bugged them making them say season pass and putting them after the rep 40 outfit in the menu. Blood and Onyx color, I'm assuming is the color that goes with it as well. The Paint Patterns: Twined Snakes, Charging Drakar and Knotted Spiral have been incorrectly re-locked and should be available (I have season pass as well). The Symbol: Prow Dragon, has been re-locked too. The Paint patterns and Symbol are unlocked for the other Viking heroes, but have been locked for Raider and Berserker. The Drakar outfit is in the correct space (between reps 24 and 28) for the others and correctly states "customization unlocked by acquiring an Outfit at Reputation 26" I suggest submitting a bug report.

PS I had Twined Snakes on my Raider prior to the patch. When I logged in after the patch it switched it to Peak 1.

Shredder740
12-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Thanks man. That helps. I can't believe the people at Ubisoft even have jobs given how poor their game design is. One year later and For Honor is still broken.

zcubed
12-31-2017, 11:54 AM
You make a patch to address issues, but you don't know how it will effect other systems. Even "poor" game design requires some thought, if your going to bash anyone, the target should be the executive heads and project leaders. "Big" games are developed on a set budget, which often times is bare minimal for the project. If development goes over, it's canceled or put out as is to try to recoup loses. The budgets (and deadlines) are set by the higher-ups, so if a game is "bad" that's their fault. (rushing a game or not setting a big enough budget) Also support during "holidays" is non-existent.

zcubed
12-31-2017, 11:55 AM
Oops I noticed a mistake. loses should be losses.

Shredder740
01-01-2018, 01:53 AM
That's really who I meant. Not so much Ubisoft really as the people who get the final say. But Ubisoft are still a bad company for other reasons.