PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Servers

Archo-Vax
12-30-2017, 12:12 AM
When will they officially become active?

crazyorigin
12-30-2017, 12:55 AM
Probably never IMO. It's sad they weren't there from day 1. My biggest complaint about this game is connectivity issues. It has improved but still a major issue. I actually stopped playing this game for a really long time because I was tired of being kicked from 4 out of 5 games I played. I bet I could have been up 6 or 7 more rep levels easily from all the games I have been kicked out of, probably more than that really....

I do enjoy this but Ubisoft seems more conerned with how light reflects off things in this game than it actually being able to be played reliably. I would gladly scrifice some lighting for solid connections.

UbiJurassic
12-30-2017, 02:50 AM
Following the recent Open Test for the dedicated servers, we received some very good feedback from players and were able to identify some areas for improvement before release. We unfortunately don't have a concrete release date for the dedicated servers yet though. As soon as we have those details nailed down, we will be looking to let players know. We understand that players are greatly looking forward to their release and we want to give everyone more details the moment they become available.