PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else experienced

Devils-_-legacy
12-29-2017, 05:08 PM
Lagswitching in almost every game since the reset and the report doesn't seem to do much unless you take the time to go through customer support I've got almost 30 diffrent players that I have 4/5 videos of them lagswitching on diffrent occasions to the point my ps4 is full lol why has it become so common or am I the unlucky guy getting stuck with them?

bob333e
12-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Ever since they've relaxed matchmaking brackets, we're connecting far more often with people who have less favorable connections. Not all of them lagswitch on purpose, however when the disconnect icon shows up it yields an effect similar to lagswitching. That, and I don't think they'll ban lagswitchers. The playerbase grows thinner each month, the last thing they want is to ban active players.

Devils-_-legacy
12-30-2017, 12:32 AM
No the people are clearly lagswitching im not on about red rat warriors the players that switch from green to red rapidly causing them to get one hell of an advantage but they have banned people in the past ik Ive got one player a permanent ban after I sent in loads of videos proving he done nearly every day for a month but I was asking if anyone else has noticed an increase in people useing this exploit or it was just me

UbiJurassic
12-30-2017, 02:54 AM
Ever since they've relaxed matchmaking brackets, we're connecting far more often with people who have less favorable connections. Not all of them lagswitch on purpose, however when the disconnect icon shows up it yields an effect similar to lagswitching. That, and I don't think they'll ban lagswitchers. The playerbase grows thinner each month, the last thing they want is to ban active players.

We definitely take lagswitching rather seriously and have been issuing bans for it. I understand that going through customer support can sometimes be a rigorous process, but we make sure that all evidence submitted it thoroughly investigated before taking possible action.

bob333e
12-30-2017, 07:33 AM
We definitely take lagswitching rather seriously and have been issuing bans for it. I understand that going through customer support can sometimes be a rigorous process, but we make sure that all evidence submitted it thoroughly investigated before taking possible action.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1816387-How-bout-some-friggin-quality-control!