PDA

View Full Version : picture stuttering

El_Heljados
12-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Hello guys, I`ve downloaded Assassin`s Creed Black Flag for free and after downloading everything worked fine until out of nowhere the picture stopped, the game goes on, everything is still running but the picture. Per example I can still change wepons, I can shoot cannons from the ship and I can see movements on the map. I tried lowering the graphics and changed every single one of the graphics settings but it`s just not working. It`s a new laptop so that shoudn`t be a problem, my guess is that it`s some kind of a bugg but I just don`t understand it because I`ve downloaded an original game... If anyone has an answers i would be very greatfull. Thanks! :)

MnemonicSyntax
12-29-2017, 02:54 PM
Hello guys, I`ve downloaded Assassin`s Creed Black Flag for free and after downloading everything worked fine until out of nowhere the picture stopped, the game goes on, everything is still running but the picture. Per example I can still change wepons, I can shoot cannons from the ship and I can see movements on the map. I tried lowering the graphics and changed every single one of the graphics settings but it`s just not working. It`s a new laptop so that shoudn`t be a problem, my guess is that it`s some kind of a bugg but I just don`t understand it because I`ve downloaded an original game... If anyone has an answers i would be very greatfull. Thanks! :)

Laptop specs?