PDA

View Full Version : PC Question "DLC is activated but not installed. You must download the additional content" AC III

RecycleUrArrows
12-26-2017, 07:35 PM
So, I bought assassins creed III deluxe edition PC from green man gaming yesterday, and activated all of the keys that came with it. One of the keys within the package kept giving me trouble (I'm assuming it's the season pass key- GMG just gives you a list of keys when you make the purchase without saying what they are, which is annoying) but anyway, I went to the extras menu in game and activated it. It says it activated the key, but that I need to "Download the additional content" and that it "Isn't installed on my computer" there was a link to click, which lead me to a very old looking Ubisoft site to buy more DLC but not to download anything...?

The pack came with everything, so I don't quite understand what I'm missing, or what needs to be downloaded that the season pass activated....and WHERE do I download it?

This is what it lists on my ubisoft client as the DLC I own:

Assassins Creed III: Benedict Arnold
Assassins Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack
Assassins Creed III The Tyranny of KIng Washington Episode 1: The Infamy
Assassins Creed III The Tyranny of KIng Washington Episode 2: The Betrayal
Assassins Creed III The Tyranny of KIng Washington Episode 3: The Redemption

I do have access to these pieces of content in the game list, but the season pass is still confusing me...

Should it be listing my season pass? Where do I see the other "Content that needs to be downloaded" in game?

Thanks Guys....

RecycleUrArrows
12-31-2017, 12:39 AM
Still wondering about this!

MnemonicSyntax
12-31-2017, 01:15 AM
You might have to contact Ubisoft support about this, or even GMG support.