PDA

View Full Version : PvE meter

AlbertWFox
12-25-2017, 09:14 AM
That meter on the PvE matchup screens goes green to blue to flaming red what does it monitor? It doesn't correspond with the n/15 times I've been through the level.

oyuncuyum1
12-25-2017, 11:51 AM
It hits flaming very very early. It's always flaming :)

AlbertWFox
12-26-2017, 02:11 AM
That doesn't answer the question. So it hits flaming early — what sets it going green to red?

AlbertWFox
12-26-2017, 02:12 AM
That doesn't answer the question. So it hits flaming early what sets it going green to red?

AlbertWFox
12-26-2017, 02:14 AM
It hits flaming very very early. It's always flaming :)

That doesn't answer the question. So it hits flaming early what sets it going green to red?

Xoulrath
12-26-2017, 08:28 PM
It just let's you know the potential challenge that you will face. Green is easy and should pose no issues to beat the level, yellow is normal and may prove a bit tough for a less skilled player, and red is hard and you may lose.

Now I haven't played enough to know if the meter is solely based on each individual level and each follow up playthrough; or if it takes your card levels into account when showing the difficulty. I do know that once I got to level 35 or 40, it started off in the red and the character levels that I faced were 2 or higher the first playthrough.

Stanima1981
12-27-2017, 09:15 PM
I cannot confirm this, but I think it corresponds to the card levels of your deck, if your card levels are greater than the cards you will face in the stage, then it will be green. If you are close to the same levels, it will be yellow. And if they are greater than your deck, it will be flaming. Based on my card levels, most of my later stages (40-50) are green/yellow for me.

oyuncuyum1
01-03-2018, 12:23 PM
doesn't matter it's hyper sensitive- even before going on double digit missions still in the indian summer- you get flaming red and everything else is flaming red. It never goes back to yellow or green it's pretty broken.