PDA

View Full Version : Afk farmers

JarlYolo
12-23-2017, 10:17 PM
During event thers alot of them , even whole grps. they only spam emotes or go 1 step forward and hit. high rep ppl also doing it. I meet 283lvl caple times and always same thing... afk farmer.... shame it happens cos event is realy fun.

UbiJurassic
12-24-2017, 01:48 AM
We are aware of the ongoing issue players are having with AFK farmers. The team is currently investigating better ways for us to detect and deal with them in-game. As always, any evidence you have of a player AFK farming should be sent over to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so that we can look into and deal with these players.

Krzuz
12-25-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi really after one year about this problem afk farming you Ubisoft cannot add a blocking player system to block all those cheaters?, like really? i reported a guy called BOT,, he is afk for about 15 days rep 268 atm good job ubisoft.

RoosterIlluzion
12-25-2017, 09:01 AM
We are aware of the ongoing issue players are having with AFK farmers. The team is currently investigating better ways for us to detect and deal with them in-game. As always, any evidence you have of a player AFK farming should be sent over to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so that we can look into and deal with these players.

There needs to be a vote to kick option at the hero select screen between matches. And also add an AFK report option in "report player" menu.

SaschoS
12-25-2017, 09:09 AM
For honor is a cheaters paradise. We want beta back!

Battle_Rage92
01-13-2018, 03:31 AM
Hi really after one year about this problem afk farming you Ubisoft cannot add a blocking player system to block all those cheaters?, like really? i reported a guy called BOT,, he is afk for about 15 days rep 268 atm good job ubisoft.

I've encountered BOT... repeatedly as well and have a friend who has reported him with video evidence and Ubi quite happily ignore the part of the player-base that actually want to play the game

Krzuz
01-29-2018, 07:26 AM
I met him again now he is 315 rep lol hilarious!!