PDA

View Full Version : [HTC_Vive] Eagle Flight never showed up in my Uplay library

Robert_FM_Radio
12-22-2017, 11:52 AM
Now i bought eagle flight 8th december and i never got the game. when i was at the store and i pressed eagle flight and was about to press add to cart there was a message saying "Your shopping cart cannot currently be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart has an invalid price or is not available in the requested quantity. If you have any questions, please contact customer service." and I tried again and then it worked, but my card said that the payment was "booked" or something untill 13th and the money was transfered to "UBISOFT/PARIS". But the game never showed up in my library, and when i went to the transaction history on ubisoft webside it didn't say what it was that i bought it was just blank. I bought it at a cheaper price than usual like 60% mabye. This is about it. the confirmation e-mail also said "To run your game, itís simple: You will receive shortly your game activation key in an upcoming e-mail!" I did not get this email.

I also sent a ticket right after the game didn't show up, but it has been two weeks...

UbiChrisMANG
12-22-2017, 07:35 PM
Hello Robert_FM_Radio! I would be happy to check the status of your case if you private message me your ticket number.

Forgive me if you've done this but just in case: As for the email with the activation key be sure to check any folders it might have been filtered into, such as Spam, Junk, Ads, etc.

Robert_FM_Radio
12-24-2017, 11:46 AM
05539990 now someone awnsered and said to try in the browser?

Ubi-Pickles
12-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Hi Robert. I have taken a look at your case and an agent is currently working it with the information you have provided. Please continue updating your ticket for assistance.