PDA

View Full Version : Why do it get gear for characters i dont use?

David_gorda
12-21-2017, 06:58 PM
It was the same **** with ranked duel tournaments before. Ubisoft you havent learned anything yet???!!!

UbiJurassic
12-21-2017, 08:11 PM
It was the same **** with ranked duel tournaments before. Ubisoft you havent learned anything yet???!!!

Tournament rewards should prioritize the last played Hero in that Tournament. Here is an example of how it works, taken from our 1.15 patch notes:

For example, if you played the Orochi during all qualifier matches and played the Warlord during the finals; you will get a Warlord reward. If you already have acquired all the rewards for the last hero played, the reward system will be giving you a reward for a random Hero.

Wes8504
12-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Not sure because I haven't been home yet to play the winter stuff yet, but if there are emotes and things that we get as end of match rewards, we want the rewards to go on the character we were playing, not on a a character we will never use like what happened on the Halloween event.

David_gorda
12-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Tournament rewards should prioritize the last played Hero in that Tournament. Here is an example of how it works, taken from our 1.15 patch notes:
Ok but why do i get nobushi and shinobi gear during this event? I havent even unlocked those heroes. Either give gear for the hero i am playing or a special gem or something so i can craft gear for the character i am using.

David_gorda
12-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Not sure because I haven't been home yet to play the winter stuff yet, but if there are emotes and things that we get as end of match rewards, we want the rewards to go on the character we were playing, not on a a character we will never use like what happened on the Halloween event. Exactly no random rewards to classes se dont even use.