PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Year 2.......Split screen? :D

LastMoh1can
12-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Look, i know the devs dropped the idea, way back when the game wasnt even done. But maybe, just maybe...they could look back at this feature one more time? of course, after all the technical issues and balancing are looked at..... no rush.

If even the new COD WW2 could pull it off, why dont you? what was the problem in implementing splitscreen, lack of interest from the public or lack of staff and time? :confused:

truth is, the only thing that makes me play COD rather than BF its the splitscreen, its not some kind of "nostalgic mask" that will only attract those old gamers like me, i assume most people would rather play with their friends/family rather than some toxic/racist/sexist kid online if given the chance ...at least the ones i know anyway

cmon devs, i REALLY want to play with my brother :D

Jarl.Felix
12-21-2017, 07:34 PM
They cant even fix the game and you want proper coding like split screen ?=))

UbiJurassic
12-21-2017, 08:07 PM
We're aware that many players would have enjoyed the addition of splitscreen in For Honor and are deeply sorry that we were unable to incorporate it. At this time, there are no plans to add it into the game, but we will certainly make sure that your words are passed along to our team.