PDA

View Full Version : Simple Cockpit Mask For Online Bomber Use

WhtBoy
12-28-2003, 09:45 PM
If it can be done quickly and easily enough not to disrupt other issues too much, how about a simple cockpit mask for those aircraft that can be "massaged" into an online mission but don't have a cockpit modeled? It could just be zinc chromate green if no one has time to improve it. No instruments or anything. This would allow the external views to be turned off and still allow those aircraft to be flown. External views totally and completely, without a doubt, no denying it - not even a little bit, 199% destroy any hint of a simulation in online play. Only allow it in online missions and make it optional.

-WhtBoy.

WhtBoy
12-28-2003, 09:45 PM
If it can be done quickly and easily enough not to disrupt other issues too much, how about a simple cockpit mask for those aircraft that can be "massaged" into an online mission but don't have a cockpit modeled? It could just be zinc chromate green if no one has time to improve it. No instruments or anything. This would allow the external views to be turned off and still allow those aircraft to be flown. External views totally and completely, without a doubt, no denying it - not even a little bit, 199% destroy any hint of a simulation in online play. Only allow it in online missions and make it optional.

-WhtBoy.

p1ngu666
12-29-2003, 01:58 PM
good idea, been sugested before
could always plonk a camera position in the normal model, where the pilots head would be, ud need to stick a revi in for some, but no biggy

LeadSpitter_
12-29-2003, 03:52 PM
its been suggested before and oleg said no. I dunno why hes stubborn that way. To me an ai only planes are a waste of a fine modelers skill a half finished project.

Flightsims should have no ai only a/c its about to be 2004

http://www.geocities.com/leadspittersig/LSIG.txt
VIEW MY PAINTSCHEMES HERE (http://www.il2skins.com/?planeidfilter=all&planefamilyfilter=all&screenshotfilter=allskins&countryidfilter=all&authoridfilter=%3ALeadspitter%3A&historicalidfilter=all&Submit=+++Apply+filters++&action=list&ts=1072257400)