PDA

View Full Version : So tired of the meta deck

shop6D00C4A0F
12-19-2017, 05:51 PM
I hope that the devs will improve the balance of the game

I see more and more of the meta deck. And at this point, it starts to be boring.
In my opinion, when you play

Zen cartman
Choirboy butters
Heidi
1 healer angel Wendy/friar Timmy
Purify
Regeneration
1 assassin sally/ smuggler Ike
Hermes Kenny
Fireball/ unholy combustion
Rat swarm
Terrance mephesto
Nathan
And depend on your luck Medusa Bebe/ witch doctor token

You are not skilled. You are just mainstream and you play like too many players.
Your victory will rely on luck ( which card will spawn) or if you have higher level

I was happy when they nerfed purify and fixed zen cartman. I believe that there is a problem with the
Mystical cards. They are overpowered. Regeneration should be divided by 3 or 4 ( how can it be stronger than poison..) or cost at least 2 mana more to cast. Same for purify.

Yes, it is totally a whine post but, if everyone plays the same deck, this game will be doomed.

Ps and Heidi is way too powerful for 2 mana.

Cocorscarfe
12-20-2017, 04:08 AM
agreed even witht he nerf its still a full heal instantly twice over with my deck the only way to purify is mind control so they use purifty on their own regen
and heidi does hit too ard for 2 mana why isnt she 3 mana?

Prepare4death16
12-20-2017, 07:31 PM
I used an off meta deck and the some of the cards are the ones you mentioned. They are Heidi, sally, rats, and terrance mephesto. Nothing useful, but wanted to say that.

Stanima1981
12-20-2017, 08:47 PM
I hope that the devs will improve the balance of the game

I see more and more of the meta deck. And at this point, it starts to be boring.
In my opinion, when you play

Zen cartman
Choirboy butters
Heidi
1 healer angel Wendy/friar Timmy
Purify
Regeneration
1 assassin sally/ smuggler Ike
Hermes Kenny
Fireball/ unholy combustion
Rat swarm
Terrance mephesto
Nathan
And depend on your luck Medusa Bebe/ witch doctor token

You are not skilled. You are just mainstream and you play like too many players.
Your victory will rely on luck ( which card will spawn) or if you have higher level

I was happy when they nerfed purify and fixed zen cartman. I believe that there is a problem with the
Mystical cards. They are overpowered. Regeneration should be divided by 3 or 4 ( how can it be stronger than poison..) or cost at least 2 mana more to cast. Same for purify.

Yes, it is totally a whine post but, if everyone plays the same deck, this game will be doomed.

I take it you have not come up with a way to counter, which would indicate you in fact are not skilled. I play the same people you do and I am not concerned at all. I am in the 40's PvP and still win against these decks fairly easily. I take exception to the lack of skill you mention. I have 3 decks...one being the current meta. I have put many resources into this deck and No...i'm not gonna stop playing this deck. I get my PvP pack in 4-5 battles (and luck has nothing to do with it). I know I personally struggle with strong fantasy decks.

If they nerf the **** out of the meta...then a new meta will appear....which will subsequently make you cry about that one too. Here is one for you...instead of whining about cards...why don't you come up with an anti-meta and **** with all the meta users. A mind control deck has some appeal to me. Poison directly counters regen. Purify just got nerfed along with Zen and Regen...what more do you want? Wins to be handed to you...Get good noob.

and P.S. My HH Clyde ALWAYS hits the new kid.

Stanima1981
12-21-2017, 03:24 PM
agreed even witht he nerf its still a full heal instantly twice over with my deck the only way to purify is mind control so they use purifty on their own regen
and heidi does hit too ard for 2 mana why isnt she 3 mana?

Heidi may seem a little OP, but she doesn't do anything. All the 3 cost commons have some sort of ability. She is just a mini tank with a strong attack. And a staple in adventure decks.

shop6D00C4A0F
12-21-2017, 06:24 PM
I love the way you call me noob instantly.

You re taking pride in your 40ís pvp rank ? So do I ( current 49) and at that level, of course I can counter the meta.
I just want more balance so we can see different decks and not always the same.

I strongly believe that mystical is overpowered.
At least, letís agree with that.

Stanima1981
12-21-2017, 08:23 PM
I love the way you call me noob instantly.

You re taking pride in your 40’s pvp rank ? So do I ( current 49) and at that level, of course I can counter the meta.
I just want more balance so we can see different decks and not always the same.

I strongly believe that mystical is overpowered.
At least, let’s agree with that.

That's fair...and I'm progressively moving through the 40's. (43 as of this post). I don't think Mystical is OP, just very specialized and easy to understand why a lot of people use it. I don't want to make the jump to Legendary until my commons are 5+ and all my rares are 4. Then I should be able to handle most of what they throw at me based on videos of some of the youtubers posted from legendary.

Zalgo_Cometh
12-21-2017, 11:08 PM

in all fairness Heidi is smart and funny tho.

Cocorscarfe
12-22-2017, 11:17 AM
this makes extremely good sense to me

Cocorscarfe
12-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Heidi may seem a little OP, but she doesn't do anything. All the 3 cost commons have some sort of ability. She is just a mini tank with a strong attack. And a staple in adventure decks.

this makes extremely good sense to me

shop107DC8B61
01-02-2018, 06:18 AM
With the updates, all the themes have advantages and disadvantages that if you learn, theybeven the playing field. Sci fi with the freezing, poison and mind control could be argued OP...esp with the recent nerfing of purify. Fantasy with it's dominating charge effects, field effect cards, and low cost good assassins could be OP. And adventure. Where if there was an OP theme, that would be it. Fireball, low cost cards, best Jimmy, good Timmy, arrowstorm butters sharon, gunslinger kyle. All good....and Heidi is good to drop last second to protect a range unit from attack.

Your cards aren't leveled up enough. Keep playing
Your not using the advantages of the themes you chose. Otherwise you wouldn't be complaining.

IntheFray
01-02-2018, 09:40 PM
I tried making the "meta" deck and didn't have much luck with it in the mid 20s rank, maybe I just made mistakes putting it together or using it. Instead I made an adventure/fantasy deck and have been steam rolling my way through the 30s. Have probably won my last 27/30 games when I use that deck. Only cards I use that are not 2 or 3 drop are Mephesto, Lightning Bolt, and Fireball.