PDA

View Full Version : Man-bear-pig

JozettJohnson
12-19-2017, 04:44 PM
How is everyone getting man-bear-pig?

Hanmann
12-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Don't know if it's true for everyone, but I seem to fall in the category. Have collected only 2 legendary cards so far (pvp lvl 46), both were Manbearpigs from lockers after pvp match. Would prefer to have gotten Mecha Timmy though. I used to see a lot of Manbearpigs in matches when I was at a lower pvp level, but not so much anymore. And when I do, it's often a good sign for me :)

EliteSWATforce
01-10-2018, 05:52 PM
how can you get legendary from lockers??? I never got one from lockers.. does it help if I open all the lockers or did it show you that it is the best loot? I have 3 already, all from the free packs though

LostRambler7
01-25-2018, 07:28 PM
Complete RNG luck.

I have three legendary cards. I got MBP from the free daily shop pack and two others from PVP packs. I never got a legendary from lockers, but it is "possible" (very rare).

But for context, I play way too much and represent part of the 1% who is addicted to the game and play all the time.

Just keep opening your free packs and getting your PvP packs every 4 hours (when you can) and eventually, the random number generator (RNG) will get to you.

mmbtvs
01-31-2018, 02:32 AM
I have 3 legendarys. MBP, many moons stan, and mecha timmy. I got all 2 of the 3 from pvp packs, and the third from a weekend event pack.

Emokore
02-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Still no MBP here. I have every card except MBP, The Visitors (limited), Mr Hanky (limited), and Adventure Stan, two level 2 legendary cards, but still no MBP...