PDA

View Full Version : Raider "Fix" looks like a Bug

lazerg20555
12-19-2017, 01:43 PM
Pressing backward after a guard break now looks like you're breaking the game or had some lost packet data, I thought I had an FPS drop when I saw the change.
Please revert this "fix" it looks absolutely horrible....
Yes I know this was a nerf on raider but usually with a nerf or change comes new options for the character, the only change I see here is a VERY bad and visually displeasing FORWARD throw when pressing back (without holding it)

UbiJurassic
12-19-2017, 11:31 PM
While there are no plans to revert the change on the Raider, I can certainly make a note regarding the visual of the change for the team to look into.

Rnd.0M
12-20-2017, 01:03 AM
While there are no plans to revert the change on the Raider, I can certainly make a note regarding the visual of the change for the team to look into.
Wow... I go on for honor today, get +30% attack on raider and go into a custom to test how much damage his max punish will do. But YOU ****ED IT UP!! YOU THINK RAIDER WASNíT HARD TO WIN AS ANYWAY?! YOU THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE RAIDER! OF ALL HEROES, WORSE!? NOT SHAMAN WHO PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT... RAIDER... CíMON UBI. **** YOU!! **** WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA AND **** EVERYONE WHO AGREED WITH THEM. I DONT GIVE A **** IF I GET A REPLY! I JUST WANT HIS PUNISHES BACK YOU STUPID **** HEADS!!

Vrbas1
12-20-2017, 02:19 AM
you mad bro?

Tom_Tom08
12-20-2017, 03:03 AM
Wow... I go on for honor today, get +30% attack on raider and go into a custom to test how much damage his max punish will do. But YOU ****ED IT UP!! YOU THINK RAIDER WASN’T HARD TO WIN AS ANYWAY?! YOU THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE RAIDER! OF ALL HEROES, WORSE!? NOT SHAMAN WHO PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT... RAIDER... C’MON UBI. **** YOU!! **** WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA AND **** EVERYONE WHO AGREED WITH THEM. I DONT GIVE A **** IF I GET A REPLY! I JUST WANT HIS PUNISHES BACK YOU STUPID **** HEADS!!

Calm down raider needed this.

BarbeQMichael
12-20-2017, 09:16 AM
Calm down raider needed this.

What they actually did? Haven't seen any raider performing differently

Charmzzz
12-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Cannot find any change on Raider in the recent Patch Notes. Only this:

Raider

[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Raider to be incorrectly interrupted when using a Left, Right, or Back Throw to throw the opponent over a ledge. This also prevents the opponent from being thrown over the ledge too early, and solves a bug where this early bump would cause Raider to drop an Offering.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316019-16/patch-notes-117

Armosias
12-20-2017, 11:42 AM
Only thing I noticed is that you can't throw anyone behind you now, seems like a bug to me. Looking at the upper posts makes me believe he lost his "you're stunned OOS and I get guaranteed top heavy or AOE"