PDA

View Full Version : please add an option to choose bot level in offline PvAI (matchmaking off)

UnhappyLawbro
12-19-2017, 12:06 AM
I play mostly against AI with matchmaking off because it just takes so long to find a match most of the times. But gosh is it annoying to fight lvl 1 bots who don't even know how to counter-gb and lvl 2 bots who don't know how to parry. It['s annoying that the game just assumes that I'm not good enough to fight lvl 3 bots for some arbitrary reasons even though I have no trouble against them in custom mode at all. It's just annoying that custom matches don't give you anything, even half xp and steel would have been ok, but nothing...

I understand the need to make the bot level match some hidden stats in online modes, but why does it have to be the same for those who don't play against real players, and who just want to enjoy the game while still earning xp and loots?

Devils-_-legacy
12-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Everyone's skill got reset today from the patch

UbiInsulin
12-19-2017, 01:11 AM
Everyone's skill got reset today from the patch

Yeah, that seems to have affected bot level (as it's based on unranked MMR). I will pass on the suggestion for difficulty selection in PvAI though! Thank you.

bob333e
12-19-2017, 01:19 AM
Yeah, that seems to have affected bot level (as it's based on unranked MMR). I will pass on the suggestion for difficulty selection in PvAI though! Thank you.

Yes, please do. When matchmaking is set to off, so as to not abuse that system while random players replace bots and vice-versa.

The option to choose bot difficulty would best fit under 'Parameters' where we select matchmaking off.

Thank you again.

Mia.Nora
12-19-2017, 01:39 AM
Yea, people have been requesting that for months.

RazireKVD
12-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Yes, please send off that people want to choose bot level. I may not want bot 3s in my game, but having all bot 1s is kind of ridiculous for a lot of people.