PDA

View Full Version : did the Dedicated Server test stop already?

Playing_Mantis
12-18-2017, 04:10 AM
Says its expired when i try to play the public test. says it open till the 18th. did it shut down today already?? or is it on my end only? thanks

Playing_Mantis
12-18-2017, 04:21 AM
oh.. ok i guess it is over..crap, thought i had till dec 18 so i failed to do my orders today.. Oh well :D the test was great, lets get these in the game like TOMORROW!

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 04:00 PM
I like how they give us 4 days to do all 8 daily orders yet they have a maitnence the 3rd day that last hours then end it before most could even finish, always lying should've known.

PDXGorechild
12-18-2017, 04:09 PM
oh.. ok i guess it is over..crap, thought i had till dec 18 so i failed to do my orders today.. Oh well :D

Apolloassn13, try to have an attitude more like this guy. It's only a bit of steel, mate.

Vakris_One
12-18-2017, 04:10 PM
Is it really over? I thought it was supposed to last until 20:00 UTC today.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 04:12 PM
I like how they give us 4 days to do all 8 daily orders yet they have a maitnence the 3rd day that last hours then end it before most could even finish, always lying should've known.

Could you show us the "lie" you assume they announced? It said from 14th to 18th, non-stable Open Test. That's what we got. No need for insults, maybe the test servers just had an error and they had to reboot it (which can take up to hours in a complicated server environment).

BTTrinity
12-18-2017, 04:15 PM

I remember seeing that as well.

Vakris_One
12-18-2017, 04:22 PM
My mistake. It was 01:00 UTC on the 18th (20:00 EST on 17th). So basically the test was indeed scheduled to end on Monday at 1 am UTC.

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Could you show us the "lie" you assume they announced? It said from 14th to 18th, non-stable Open Test. That's what we got. No need for insults, maybe the test servers just had an error and they had to reboot it (which can take up to hours in a complicated server environment).

You just answered yourself, 14-18th but they did a maitnence on the -17th that lasted hours then ended it so technically they lied, get off my ****

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 04:25 PM
Apolloassn13, try to have an attitude more like this guy. It's only a bit of steel, mate.
Steel that I highly needed.

Alustar.
12-18-2017, 05:36 PM
How do you know it was maintenance? What pepper do you have? Await, let me guess, you couldn't get in and it said unable to connect to ubisoft servers?
Fun fact that's actually there to let you know the maximum player allowance has been reached. Currently the server test only supported some 4k players, give or take, if it was full you would get that error message, so I highly doubt it was server maintenance, and more likely it was you not being able to get in due to a full queue.
Again, boils down to a reading comprehension problem.

Vakris_One
12-18-2017, 07:30 PM
Steel that I highly needed.
The grind for steel in this game is a bit on the slow side so I can understand wanting to get at those tasty steel rewards they were offering. How much steel were you aiming for?

Yesterday night when I was on I could see the community goal had already reached the 75% mark (I'm on PC) so that means we all get a guarranteed 3k steel on top of the orders we fulfilled individually for ourselves.