D3dicatedSrv3rz
12-18-2017, 04:02 AM
Why is this still a thing,
Is this really working as intended
Why is the character allowed to glide about 5 feet to connect to their opponent
If not intended why hasnt this been patched

Sneakly20
12-18-2017, 06:06 AM
I agree. Most times I already have it in my mind to back dodge after an attack of however the circumstances may be. For example shinobi. Most of his kit involves range. You must either attack to trigger backflip or back dodge. Letís say attacking isnít an option so you back dodge. Except that you thought ahead to do this but so did your opponent. Now technically itís a good read on his part but your dodge already started and your opponent sent out his GB and he slides a good bit because the GB took priority to connect. Another good example of this is wardens shoulder bash. If youíre a little late on reaction( like me) you will end up dodging backwards but he will connect. My input is that the back dodge should get priority. Other wise if anyone has any ideas on this that would help this thread greatly.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 09:43 AM
GB is the counter to Dodge. Working as intended, if the opponent read your Dodge and GB in the correct time - he should get that untechable GB on you. Otherwise Dodge would be too strong. If the opponent is a little late with his GB during your Dodge - he will whiff his GB and you get an untechable GB on him. Sounds fair to me.