PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED- AEP RELATED!

acs1
04-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Okay, need assistance. First off, simple question: Is there no dynamic campaign for US fighter pilots or is this strictly an on-line
option? If there is, why can't I access this?
Second question: I am running a Wingman Extreme
Digital 3D joystick, why the heck is the rudder
always fluttering about on its own? Everytime I
turn, or even in level flight the slightest touch and the rudder kicks left andits becoming a real pain. Any recommendations on a replace-
ment stick, whats the best suggestion. Third question: Can anybody please explain the input
scales for yaw, pitch and roll, anybody?? Much
appreciation for any input.

acs1
04-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Okay, need assistance. First off, simple question: Is there no dynamic campaign for US fighter pilots or is this strictly an on-line
option? If there is, why can't I access this?
Second question: I am running a Wingman Extreme
Digital 3D joystick, why the heck is the rudder
always fluttering about on its own? Everytime I
turn, or even in level flight the slightest touch and the rudder kicks left andits becoming a real pain. Any recommendations on a replace-
ment stick, whats the best suggestion. Third question: Can anybody please explain the input
scales for yaw, pitch and roll, anybody?? Much
appreciation for any input.

CapBackassward
04-18-2004, 01:28 PM
There is no campaign yet for US pilots unless you download one someone has made or get the 'Battle over Europe' add-on.

Replace your Wingman Digital 3D with a Wingman Extreme 3D Pro. I gave up on the Wingman Digital 3D because of the same problem. Stick rudder controls keep going bad.

I never touch the yaw, pitch and roll thingy so I can help you there but if you search the forum I believe this topic has been talked about a little bit. Try the Community Help board.

Hope this helps,
Rick

Wilburnator
04-18-2004, 02:01 PM
Try replacing the Logitech with a non-Logitech. I have had 3 over a short time and they all seem to get jittery on me. I stopped taking them back for replacement, even though replacement was free. I have a Saitek X36 and CH rudder pedals, but If you want a twisty stick I'd try the Saitek Cyborg Evo. Saiteks seem to play much smoother, and my X36 is old but still good.

[This message was edited by Wilburnator on Sun April 18 2004 at 04:37 PM.]

arcadeace
04-18-2004, 03:36 PM
I'll just bump on the Evo. Its not expensive for a capable stick and its very smooth and precise. I've been very satisfied http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

acs1
04-19-2004, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CapBackassward:
There is no campaign yet for US pilots unless you download one someone has made or get the 'Battle over Europe' add-on.

Replace your Wingman Digital 3D with a Wingman Extreme 3D Pro. I gave up on the Wingman Digital 3D because of the same problem. Stick rudder controls keep going bad.

I never touch the yaw, pitch and roll thingy so I can help you there but if you search the forum I believe this topic has been talked about a little bit. Try the Community Help board.

Hope this helps,
Rick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay Rick, sounds good. Sorry for delay in response.Thanks to Wilburnator and arcadeace
as well. Check Six.
Acs1