PDA

View Full Version : REALLY do something about Regeneration card, it completely ruins the game...

Enixs31
12-14-2017, 10:10 PM
First of all, i'd like to say that am fully F2P for now, but won't mind spending a few bucks on a really interesting offer later.
I really like the game as well (for now...) tough it's why I may try to make a post about it.
You guys did quite a good job, and keep the game running with updates, events etc.

I see way to few topic about it here, totally makes sense, 80% of the people are using it...

It got nerfed last week, but not in the right way, it is still an INSANE disadvantage for players not using it, it still cover almost any dps and make your units almost invincible for 10 sec, enough to completely turn the game at your advantage.

The tick rate deffnately needs to be increased, to at least every 2-3 secs, while overall lasting for 15 secs or so. (or cost increase)
It also trigger hell a lot of issues where dead units revive or resist death...
This deck has already 2 others cheapass heal units!

I run an adventure/sci-fi deck, with different spare cards as to switch strategies and counters sometimes, tough, it is extremely frustating to loose to every ******* ****** that will just spawn random units and spam this ****...
It is even completly ******ed in some way, making an assasin tank up to 3 units and still survive lol.
As said above, I am F2P, It is not possible to get the ressouces to level up many cards and several decks.

That deck as already really good cards, up for some nice strategies, tough every ****** goes for the Regeneration spam, timmmyy!

If you check the game stats, such as players decks in use, you should see that prolly 80%+ have the same cards in common.
It is hell boring, and I am not a stupid lemming to follow the trend like everyone

I am around rank 45 on PvP, out of 10 fights, 8 are regeneration spam morons, 1 p2winners and 1 cheaters.
As we are 'forced' to PvP, I do not see this as a good way to keep a decent bunch of players on the long run, it really ruins the fun.

Hoping to have some 'real' toughts on this.

Hf.

SimpleJ32
12-18-2017, 04:13 AM
They nerfed it earlier this week if you haven't noticed...

Cocorscarfe
12-18-2017, 02:44 PM
still op

Enixs31
12-18-2017, 05:59 PM
@SimpleJ32
I talked about the nerf, if you read~

Beside most people got it on level 4 by now == the same as before the nerf...

Snorkle420
12-20-2017, 12:44 AM
Dude the **** makes me rage so much. I'm so beyond seeing zen cartman at the beginning of every match. Fantasy needs more events. Can't grind neutral cards in single player. Fantasy needs counters to regeneration same with blue deck. It's sad you can drop whatever you want and 1 spell is going to make **** damn near impossible to kill for the whole duration and still have advantage after explosion. Also pissed me off buying lots of good packs and not getting **** for legends then seeing people drop manbearpig and grand wizard cartman so annoying. Fix the broken **** already.

Darapti
12-28-2017, 04:49 PM
Or maybe you suck? lol counter it man